Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Damocles said:
alky313 said:
ITK's on this forum are treated like Gods. The sooner everyone knows this the better. If you don't like what they say avoid it, as I do, if you're interested indulge yourself. My issue with ITK's is that they are weathermen. If the sky is dark, they predict rain. If it doesn't rain then it just wasn't meant to be. We have yet to meet an ITK with news that hasn't been spoke of in the press or around the ground because quite frankly no one but the board is in the know. The term is hyperbolic in nature and quenches only those who seek affirmation of what they came to the forum for in the first place.

Just some advice, take it or leave it.

You speak of things that you don't know.

I know three people on this board who are personally attached to board members. Again, you are presuming things that you don't know about and are completely wrong.

I'll put this again, are you calling me a liar? My source is impeccable. If he said we were in for Sneijder, we were in for Sneijder. I am not a "weatherman". And to be deadly honest with you, I don't need to be treated like a God, I'm an admin on here, all of this is just text in a database to me.

Why people feel the need to make long rants on a subject that they have absolutely no idea about, is beyond me.
has tolm mentioned anymore on this dam?

Damocles said:
alky313 said:
ITK's on this forum are treated like Gods. The sooner everyone knows this the better. If you don't like what they say avoid it, as I do, if you're interested indulge yourself. My issue with ITK's is that they are weathermen. If the sky is dark, they predict rain. If it doesn't rain then it just wasn't meant to be. We have yet to meet an ITK with news that hasn't been spoke of in the press or around the ground because quite frankly no one but the board is in the know. The term is hyperbolic in nature and quenches only those who seek affirmation of what they came to the forum for in the first place.

Just some advice, take it or leave it.

I know three people on this board who are personally attached to board members. Again, you are presuming things that you don't know about and are completely wrong.

I'll put this again, are you calling me a liar? My source is impeccable. If he said we were in for Sneijder, we were in for Sneijder. I am not a "weatherman". And to be deadly honest with you, I don't need to be treated like a God, I'm an admin on here, all of this is just text in a database to me.

Why people feel the need to make long rants on a subject that they have absolutely no idea about, is beyond me.

I aint getting involved anymore-said my piece and leaving it at that

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I aint getting involved anymore-said my piece and leaving it at that

Now you're learning.......

Your 'question' was nothing more than a sarcastic attempt to discredit certain members of this forum,some of whom no longer post due to tiresome characters like you.

richards30 said:
dref619 said:
so is a sneijder deal definitely dead ?
not 100% mate but by all accounts even we have baulked at the figures mentioned!!

ahh makes sense, still wouldn't be surprised to see him and tevez do a straight swap tbh

Listen to the small minded children because they know FUCK ALL no one else does oh you are funny

What does it matter? As i have said a shitload of times. Who cares if what someone posts turns out to be bollocks? It's an internet forum, for mostly idle chat and likeminded people to have a love in/rant.

That's not to discredit this board, as i have met quite a few from here, who have enhanced my life experience. (however miniscule)

I just don't understand all the seriousness, at transfer window time!!!

dref619 said:
richards30 said:
dref619 said:
so is a sneijder deal definitely dead ?
not 100% mate but by all accounts even we have baulked at the figures mentioned!!

ahh makes sense, still wouldn't be surprised to see him and tevez do a straight swap tbh
i agree it would make perfect sense and cost us no more than we are paying now!!! but unfortunately its not up to me and thee!! lol

Damocles said:

I like Damocles and Billy - they're grown-up, clever boys and I have no doubt that they were posting with sincerity. I didn't like the sensationalism of some of THD's early threads, but I appreciate that a lot of people enjoyed all that malarkey.

People will always find something to whinge about, for shame.

Back on topic: Don't foreign players get a special rate of tax in Spain (the Beckham law)? This might be the case in Italy too, I'm sure I read that Wesley was on a 13% rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.