Sneijder (continued)

Re: Gazzetta: Sneijder completes €36m move to City (continued)

Danamy said:
richards30 said:
Danamy said:
There must be something wrong with your hearing, i can't hear the fat lady singing just yet?

Even if she does start singing i will still stand up and applaud, the fact that we're even in for this calibre of player tells it's own story.
no news still good news then danamy?

She's clearing her tonsils but hasn't started singing just yet
will it be loud singin or a mear wisper mate?

FantasyIreland said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
So..What excuses are all the ITK's going to come out with on this thread!?

This sort of sh1t isn't needed,especially from someone who has only been on the board 5 mins...... Fook off elsewhere if you dont like what you see here.

Hear, hear - seconded.

Peteri said:
Isn't Sneijder a wee old? His sell-on value can't be all that good.

Not really, he has only just turned 27. It is his knees I'd be more concerned about than his age, he has the dodgy knees of a 45 year old.

alky313 said:
ITK's on this forum are treated like Gods. The sooner everyone knows this the better. If you don't like what they say avoid it, as I do, if you're interested indulge yourself. My issue with ITK's is that they are weathermen. If the sky is dark, they predict rain. If it doesn't rain then it just wasn't meant to be. We have yet to meet an ITK with news that hasn't been spoke of in the press or around the ground because quite frankly no one but the board is in the know. The term is hyperbolic in nature and quenches only those who seek affirmation of what they came to the forum for in the first place.

Just some advice, take it or leave it.

Some advice, sonny. Never use words such as 'quenches' when you clearly have no idea how to use them correctly. And don't question the integrity of those with far more inside knowledge than you.

alky313 said:
ITK's on this forum are treated like Gods. The sooner everyone knows this the better. If you don't like what they say avoid it, as I do, if you're interested indulge yourself. My issue with ITK's is that they are weathermen. If the sky is dark, they predict rain. If it doesn't rain then it just wasn't meant to be. We have yet to meet an ITK with news that hasn't been spoke of in the press or around the ground because quite frankly no one but the board is in the know. The term is hyperbolic in nature and quenches only those who seek affirmation of what they came to the forum for in the first place.

If your definition of "in the know" is "knowing stuff" then you are, quite frankly, very wrong.

Giles said:
alky313 said:

Some advice, sonny. Never use words such as 'quenches' when you clearly have no idea how to use them correctly. And don't question the integrity of those with far more inside knowledge than you.

quench
verb /kwenCH/ 
quenched, past participle; quenched, past tense; quenches, 3rd person singular present; quenching, present participle

Satisfy (one's thirst) by drinking

Satisfy (a desire)
- he only pursued her to quench an aching need

Thanks Dad ;) Noun versions can be extended to the latter, this is mountains from mole-hills type stuff now. The fact is that ITK is a very subjective term. I think I proved my point, the people regarded as ITK are treated like Gods among this forum. I have no complaints to it. The fact is that any news outside of our own media and tabloids are welcomed.

There are two ways people take ITK posts.

1) Accept it as gospel.
2) Scrutinize it in detail.

Then the occasional WUM. I try to find some sort of compromise between the two. The fact is that we do not know nor does anyone but the parties involved about what is going to happen before it actually does happen. Media had printed that we were in for Aguero long before Tolmie had said anything. The tabloids were printing that Clichy and Savic were done deals before Salfordpaul had told us they were in the bag.

These people are always welcome anywhere, but censoring open conversation to protect a posters feelings especially when it is just open conversation quite funny. Whatever, I'm sure there will be responses and excuses with claims that something is misspelled or that I have no respect. Lets just get back to the thread.

Giles said:
allan harper said:
Can you quote them saying it's a done deal please?

think you've made the usual error of mistaking " showing interest " as meaning done deal !

Now you are splitting hairs..The thread is that long but their have been posts on here saying it's a done deal especially after the story broke 2 weeks ago in the Gazetta. Anyone can post bollocks yet when they are asked to account for it they don't like it. Bit like the British shit stirring media. A lot of blues have a go and rightly so yet are happy to come on here and post utter drivel that they cannot back up.Pots n kettles I am afraid. If the ITK's do not like being asked a straight forward question then they have no right having a go at the shit stirring british media. It is exactly the same,just publishing or posting utter tosh!

Christ, you really are an utter poltroon.

poltroon?

citymacc said:
Giles said:
Now you are splitting hairs..The thread is that long but their have been posts on here saying it's a done deal especially after the story broke 2 weeks ago in the Gazetta. Anyone can post bollocks yet when they are asked to account for it they don't like it. Bit like the British shit stirring media. A lot of blues have a go and rightly so yet are happy to come on here and post utter drivel that they cannot back up.Pots n kettles I am afraid. If the ITK's do not like being asked a straight forward question then they have no right having a go at the shit stirring british media. It is exactly the same,just publishing or posting utter tosh!

Christ, you really are an utter poltroon.

poltroon?

Someone who uses the anonymous nature of an online forum to hide their true intent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.