Sneijder (Merged)

Re: Is sneijder twice the player nasri is?

on current player values ( ridiculous for average players ) probably 30 Mil ( IMO )

Re: Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

Dobsy said:
Yes.

Tevez wants to leave and will be a disruption. A settled and unified squad will give us more benefit than Tevez alone.
TBH, Tevez has been put in a transfer request which has been granted. Apart from the reported Inter Milan interest which hasn't yet materialised, nobody else seems interested.

Tevez has got his transfer request granted, so if there are no takers, why would he start to disrupt and agitate for a transfer that he's already been granted? The ball is now firmly in Kia's court but the one thing everyone seems to have missed is the blinder that The Glaswegian Wino has had to play in this!! He made a bitter statement stating that any club wanting to buy Tevez must be mad because he has constantly made it clear that he wants to retire by the age of 29, so who would want to spend £50m on a player who's not going to be around too long.

This forced Tevez to come out and deny that he has any early retirement plans, hence the little bit of interest that was there for Tevez evaporated like Rooney's fringe!! Tevez and his camp have been extremely quiet ever since. TBH, the ball is in our court and we need to play this smart. It's dead simple Sneijder + £15m > City. Tevez > Inter job done. Or how about Sneijder + Eto'o > City - Tevez + £5m > Inter. Either way I'd be happy with any of those deals. If not Tevez stays and fights for his place........

i think Tevez will stay until January and then move on, this is unless things really work out and gel with Aguero. i would not be surprised if life all seemed to be a lot happier for him now and the reality check of making himself available and then realising that very few people are prepared to take a risk with him hits home.

Dribble said:
Dobsy said:
Yes.

Tevez wants to leave and will be a disruption. A settled and unified squad will give us more benefit than Tevez alone.
TBH, Tevez has been put in a transfer request which has been granted. Apart from the reported Inter Milan interest which hasn't yet materialised, nobody else seems interested.

Tevez has got his transfer request granted, so if there are no takers, why would he start to disrupt and agitate for a transfer that he's already been granted? The ball is now firmly in Kia's court but the one thing everyone seems to have missed is the blinder that The Glaswegian Wino has had to play in this!! He made a bitter statement stating that any club wanting to buy Tevez must be mad because he has constantly made it clear that he wants to retire by the age of 29, so who would want to spend £50m on a player who's not going to be around too long.

This forced Tevez to come out and deny that he has any early retirement plans, hence the little bit of interest that was there for Tevez evaporated like Rooney's fringe!! Tevez and his camp have been extremely quiet ever since. TBH, the ball is in our court and we need to play this smart. It's dead simple Sneijder + £15m > City. Tevez > Inter job done. Or how about Sneijder + Eto'o > City - Tevez + £5m > Inter. Either way I'd be happy with any of those deals. If not Tevez stays and fights for his place........

I would take either of those deals but Tevez doesn't look too disruptive to his team mates so far since he has returned. I think the 'alleged' disruption will come from the press and it will only escalate as the next window approaches.

Dribble said:
Dobsy said:
Yes.

Inter probably value Tevez about the same as Sneijder, in monetary terms.

To be honest, most of the rest of the footballing world probably does.

If there's a swap to be done re: Tevez-Sneijder it's not gonna be Tevez 'plus' anything, unfortunately.

abu13 said:
i think Tevez will stay until January and then move on.

I agree, would be a great player for a continental club struggling to get over the winning line for a league title.

I'm hoping the Spanish league is a lot tighter this year and Barca/Real look to panic buy at Xmas.

SalfordCityBlue said:
adrianr said:
TonyM said:
Since watching Nasri play for France Duddernite I'm hoping Tevez stays. Why? Cos Nasri doesn't get stuck in. He just stands about waiting for the ball to come to him.

And that's why everyone pining for him to come here will dislike him come the end of the season, just like L'Arse fans (And yes, they knew his limitations way before he wanted out)

Rubbish.

Watching Arsenal without Nasri and Fabregas yesterday was like watching (whisper it) a mid table side.

By the end of the first season everyone will love Nasri and those who made posts like the one above will be denying they ever made them. He is made for us.

Lol, not rubbish. Well, maybe we'll like him, or at least not hate him, but he's not going to be as good as people think. The player(s) Arsenal were missing yesterday was Fabregas (and arguably Wilshere), they are a completely different side without him. I'm not saying Nasri isn't good or he doesn't add anything to the team he's playing in, but he's not crucial to Arsenal and he won't be crucial to us. He'll be good when we're playing good but he won't drag us through the tough games when we're playing sub-par (which is what Fabregas was very good at time and time again for Arsenal). We'll have the same attitude to Nasri as we do to Adam Johnson. Blowing hot and cold, nowhere near a truly important player in the ilk of Kompany, Silva, Tevez, Hart, etc. On the other hand I've no doubt if he does come he'll make some bloody fantastic highlight reels, at least for the first half of the season :p The way some are talking about him on here you'd think he'll fire us to title glory which he just won't. Sneijder would be the FAR better bet if that's what people want from our next signing.

Edit: Not to mention the fact people think he's going to be the creative play maker back up to Silva. Which he won't be. If Nasri is playing in the middle without Silva I'll bet we still look exactly like we do playing without Silva now, clueless.

adrianr said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
adrianr said:
And that's why everyone pining for him to come here will dislike him come the end of the season, just like L'Arse fans (And yes, they knew his limitations way before he wanted out)

Rubbish.

Watching Arsenal without Nasri and Fabregas yesterday was like watching (whisper it) a mid table side.

By the end of the first season everyone will love Nasri and those who made posts like the one above will be denying they ever made them. He is made for us.

Lol, not rubbish. Well, maybe we'll like him, or at least not hate him, but he's not going to be as good as people think. The player(s) Arsenal were missing yesterday was Fabregas (and arguably Wilshere), they are a completely different side without him. I'm not saying Nasri isn't good or he doesn't add anything to the team he's playing in, but he's not crucial to Arsenal and he won't be crucial to us. He'll be good when we're playing good but he won't drag us through the tough games when we're playing sub-par (which is what Fabregas was very good at time and time again for Arsenal). We'll have the same attitude to Nasri as we do to Adam Johnson. Blowing hot and cold, nowhere near a truly important player in the ilk of Kompany, Silva, Tevez, Hart, etc. On the other hand I've no doubt if he does come he'll make some bloody fantastic highlight reels, at least for the first half of the season :p The way some are talking about him on here you'd think he'll fire us to title glory which he just won't. Sneijder would be the FAR better bet if that's what people want from our next signing.

Edit: Not to mention the fact people think he's going to be the creative play maker back up to Silva. Which he won't be. If Nasri is playing in the middle without Silva I'll bet we still look exactly like we do playing without Silva now, clueless.

Wow, you and a few others are in for a pleasant surprise when Nasri signs. He's a cracking player and MUCH better than many on here seem to think.

hgblue said:
adrianr said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
Rubbish.

Wow, you and a few others are in for a pleasant surprise when Nasri signs. He's a cracking player and MUCH better than many on here seem to think.

the time has come to agree with you ;)

hgblue said:

I am surprised by how far off some people's opinion of Nasri is on here - one of my Premier League favourites.

Quick, creative yet still solid and with a right dig on him.

Like nothing else we have in the side to be honest, and a perfect fit for us. Comparison of his level of ability with Adam Johnson is just ridiculous quite frankly. Another level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.