Sneijder (Merged)

Re: Tevez 4 Sneijder: Yes or No?

This is the best possible outcome if we have to lose Carlos. Let no one kid themselves, without him life will not be the same, we all saw what our front 2 couldn't do against top opposition. Swapping him for Sneijder would be great for thre simple reasons:

1, We aquire an excellent player with the leadership quailities, and a wealth of experience, who is no light weight and would be well suited to England. Forget about their respective values just do the swap.

2. We stop the reags from getting their hands on a talented player. We all know their midfield is going to be powder puff without Scholes - let'e keep it that way.

3. Carlos goes abroad and not to another English club rumoured to be Arsenal. Why would you give a nuclear missile to your enemy? Can you imagine him coming back to Eastlands and destoying us.

Soulboy said:
Not a chance.

Tevez will give us in excess of 20 goals a season, Sneijder might not even fit in.

Too much of a risk for me, and for that reason... I'm out.
Agree. I would personally want Tevez to stay but if it isn't an option to play him (head not in right place etc) then he should leave. Sneijder is not a replacement but an addition. Great player but would want cash and Wes

Left Peg said:
Soulboy said:
Not a chance.

Tevez will give us in excess of 20 goals a season, Sneijder might not even fit in.

Too much of a risk for me, and for that reason... I'm out.
Agree. I would personally want Tevez to stay but if it isn't an option to play him (head not in right place etc) then he should leave. Sneijder is not a replacement but an addition. Great player but would want cash and Wes

I assume this bit of craziness is based on what Carlos has done for us. By the same token Wesley was the key player both in Inter´s Champions League and Holland´s World Cup run. So given they are the same age. Straight swap.

Wes may be a risk for City but Carlos IMO is not a definite fit for Seria A. See how he plays for Argentina. Tevez plays his best in the high octane premier league.

I find it strange that many on here are banging on about "Tevez doesn't want to be here"... and suggest then that his replacement should be Sneijder.

And he DOES want to be here does he? ;-))

Yes as long as we still get nasri !

If we bring in Nasri and then perhaps another striker, then yes, Inter will be getting the better half of the deal but It's the best deal we can hope for as we're never going to get £40-50 million for him from anybody.

No Tevez is better it's as simple as that.

Is sneijder twice the player nasri is?

The price quoted for sneijder is almost twice as much as nasri and most people would do the straight swap tevez for sneijder but obviously not tevez for nasri. So does this make sneijder twice the player nasri is? Do you think he offer that much more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.