so i'll ask again........

You did not hear 2 minutes of Sky calling Lescott a dirty player.

Ffs this has to be a wind up.

The cookie monster said:
pride in battle said:
The cookie monster said:
Another load of embarrassing shit on here again i see..

Stop whinging.

What and just accept defeat?
You mean defeat last night or the whole world being against us?

I don't think the whole world against us,although Walton should and could have awarded us 3 penalties,my concern is we don't go out from the start to win a game,the rags would have murdered that shite in the first 30 min when they looked frightened to death,instead we just pass it around in little triangles with no urgency or end product.
We are on a big wobble and we have to get back on track.

Re: so i'll ask again.......

one question..... who authorised the bringing forward of evertons fa cup clash to friday???? when all the rest of premier teams played on the weekend to suit the mid week matches!

Re: so i'll ask again.......

des hardi said:
one question..... who authorised the bringing forward of evertons fa cup clash to friday???? when all the rest of premier teams played on the weekend to suit the mid week matches!

Do you actually realise you are typing this shit?

CBlue said:
danburge82 said:
de niro said:
the players are losing the will to go on, can't say i blame them.
If we have players who are losing the will to go on, then we have the wrong players at the club. Sheikh Mansour has wasted every penny!

To be honest, I don't want to stand shoulder to shoulder with this sort of attitude from too many City fans. You lot can to and sculk around at the back with the Arsenal fairy fans who cry about anyone making any tackle on their players and the sore-loser Rags who blame everyone else for their downfalls; I'd like to stand with Vincent Kompany at the front and take whatever is thrown at us. We have to fucking man up and fight for the title!

Who the fuck are you lot? Have you just been beamed down off the last mard-arse space ship?! Fucking grow a pair! Come on! There's a fucking title to be won!
So where was he in the last 4 games? He wasn't even fucking standing anywhere near the action. Why was that?
I want them to man-up & stop treating these fuckers with any respect. End of. All we need is a level playing field - 11 v 11. If you think we've had that in the last month or so then you're fucking deluded.
Agree

-- Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:07 am --

Ric said:
de niro said:
Ric said:
I think we're clutching at straws if we're blaming Walton for the defeat tonight.

the defeat was entirley down to the referee.

Nonsense. I think too many Blues are in danger of wallowing in their own self-pity.
3 pens and a red card missed?
w
Whilst utd win thanks to 2 penalties.
e
Whether we played great or not, we did more than enough to win.

Ric said:
de niro said:
Ric said:
I think we're clutching at straws if we're blaming Walton for the defeat tonight.

the defeat was entirley down to the referee.

Nonsense. I think too many Blues are in danger of wallowing in their own self-pity.

Its bizarre. Whilst we do have some poor decisions against us, we can't always blame the ref. Last night we were poor, end of story. The players didn't do it. To say that the players are losing the will to continue is even mroe bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.