so i'll ask again........

Re: so i'll ask again.......

The cookie monster said:
des hardi said:
one question..... who authorised the bringing forward of evertons fa cup clash to friday???? when all the rest of premier teams played on the weekend to suit the mid week matches!

Do you actually realise you are typing this shit?
i know you re upset mate,no need to lower the tone. it was a mere simple question answer it or leave it be... either or is fine with me.

Ntini77 said:
Shit ref or not, we were poor last night. We can't keep solely blaming officials for our own shortcomings.
Do you not see that sometimes a team plays poorly. It happens. But we did enough to win if we'd been given the decisions we should have received.

We have had some shocking decisions this season, probably cost us 8 or so points, again last night we had some bad ones but we were awful, we need to man up and fast, that goes for Roberto too

LoveCity said:
We know the media hates us, you'd be better off using Walton's appointment for the Blue Dipper game to justify an agenda. After two controversial games where he helped hand Everton the win, he is given the game again.

The non-agenda people will say it's all a coincidence and the natural course of events but it is not paranoia at all to question his appointment.

Do you mean the "it's not handball if it is FOR City" Walton?

Or the "I saw you foul him and you play for City so that is a yellow card" Walton?

Or maybe the "that was a high boot Royston, but Micah did not roll around, or get carried off, or get a huge gash on his thigh, so I'm going to let you get away with a yellow as long as Moyes takes you off immediately, just like Dalglish did with Rodriguez' two footed tackle EVEN WHILE Halsey had his hand in his pocket" Walton?

Or possibly the "I saw you take out Aguero with a late tackle, but the ball went to a City player so I'm just going to play on and ignore it" Walton?

Oh, I know, you mean the "I saw you allow Howard to deck you from behind, Lescott, so that MUST be a foul for Howard not a penalty to City" Walton?

Hard to know if we are talking about the same guy or not. Are you talking about THAT Walton?!!

ChicagoBlue said:
LoveCity said:
We know the media hates us, you'd be better off using Walton's appointment for the Blue Dipper game to justify an agenda. After two controversial games where he helped hand Everton the win, he is given the game again.

The non-agenda people will say it's all a coincidence and the natural course of events but it is not paranoia at all to question his appointment.

Or the "I saw you foul him and you play for City so that is a yellow card" Walton?

Or maybe the "that was a high boot Royston, but Micah did not roll around, or get carried off, or get a huge gash on his thigh, so I'm going to let you get away with a yellow as long as Moyes takes you off immediately, just like Dalglish did with Rodriguez' two footed tackle EVEN WHILE Halsey had his hand in his pocket" Walton?

Or possibly the "I saw you take out Aguero with a late tackle, but the ball went to a City player so I'm just going to play on and ignore it" Walton?

Oh, I know, you mean the "I saw you allow Howard to deck you from behind, Lescott, so that MUST be a foul for Howard not a penalty to City" Walton?

Hard to know if we are talking about the same guy or not. Are you talking about THAT Walton?!!

PMSL. your anguish has been witnessed.

ChicagoBlue said:
LoveCity said:

yeah thats the one!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKzMbz0KLTE[/youtube]

ChicagoBlue said:
LoveCity said:

Who?

Last night was the first time I've lost it with the crap that was going on.

The refereeing was just totally predictable. Walton gives most of the routine decisions correctly to both sides but the important ones get waved away if the result would favour us and given if favouring Everton.

Moyes instilled his own personal hatred for our club into his players and instructed them to play as if their lives depended on it and not to fear the concequences of fouling and other infractions as there wouldn't be any. He knew it and we all knew it before the game kicked off.

Mancini was naïve to think that attempting to just win the game by playing the superior football would succeed.
He took the blame in the post-match interview I saw and rightly so.
The last 2 visits to that ground and refereed by Walton gave him plenty of opportunity to see what had to be done for a result to be gained. If that meant a return to the tactics of last season then so be it as Everton certainly do not have enough to beat us by taking the game to us.

Lessons learned? I hope so.

As previous posters have mentioned we need to get as sly, dirty and hard as the Rags or they will be carrying off the title and giving us that smile and lecture about history and experience of their genius manager.

SWP's back said:
Ntini77 said:
Shit ref or not, we were poor last night. We can't keep solely blaming officials for our own shortcomings.
Do you not see that sometimes a team plays poorly. It happens. But we did enough to win if we'd been given the decisions we should have received.

I'm sorry, my memory is fuzzy. What decisions are you referring to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.