so i'll ask again........

even the rags on here will be agreeing soon. there is a definate agenda against our club. the 6-1 really opened their eyes to what damage we could do to their cash cow if we aren't stopped.

and we dare not have that.

samharris said:
Or just as subtle as going back to Drenthe to give him a yellow for a red card offence thereby ensuring that he saw it and no retrospective action..
That is certainly true how could that not be a red? even ginger pubes got red carded at Wembley for less on Zab????

I don't think the agenda is 'anti City', I think whoever was in our position - Villa, Everton etc - would be on the receiving end of similar. I think it's more a case of protectionism for United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, establishment snobbery (nouveau riche, arrivistes etc) and an element of racism.

We're just going to have to soldier on though it all and hope our quality eventually tells. Bloody hard work though and I still feel the same as I did last night.

I don't feel any sense of injustice at not beating Everton, my ire is directed solely at incompetent officials.

inchy14 said:
I'm not sure if there is an FA agenda, i certainly hope not, but there is definitely a Sky/media one as proved by Tyler's comment after Kompany was booked and Hart had been fouled by Everton's Argentinian striker and was fuming, " a moral victory for Everton here".

What the fuck does that mean, Hart was justified to be pissed off as he was getting kicked after being barged to the floor and Vincent had every right to be pissed off after commiting one innocuous challenge and getting booked for it.

I went mental when I heard that. What the fcuk does that mean. That it is moral for a team to kick your apponents up and down because they are more skillfull than you are? It might of been different players last night but it was same old Everton. Dispicable team and manager. I hate them more than liverpool.

I think I might email Tyler and ask for an explanation to his comment. His whole commentary was just anti City. If you are not partial to a particular team, thats ok, we are all in that boat, but if you are doing a professional job, you have to leave that dislike at home.

I will cite Gary Neville as being the best example of being able to do that. We all hate/have hated Ratface, but I have to admit, he is defo thee best TV pundit/commentator around bar none. He is very fair, and is critical when it needs it.

Tyler just fills his time with shite snide digs and statements.
Its his little quips of urging opponents on when they get near our box, and typical commentators curse comments like

"if they could just get a goal here it would be a good time"

and

"Have city done enough to see this one out or is there time for xxx to get back into it?

next minute "BANG" the other team scores

TIME after TIME after TIME

When we are behind or drawing, he never once mentions if we can "sneak a goal" its all "XXX are doing a great job keeping city at bay" or "it doesnt look like theres a way through for city"

Very subtle ways of using positive and negative phrases in different arreas of the pitch for or against a certain side.

I have come to despise all TV commentators as none of them actually comment on the game anymore. They have no tactical nowse, they don't analyse what teams tactics are and whether its working or not. No information on what players are doing with the ball, or where on the pitch the play is. I know on TV you are helped by seeing yourself where the ball is, but years ago, even TV commentators whould still describe in more detail where the play is. These days its just shite statistics being bleated out one after the other after the other. IM NOT FUCKING INTERESTED THE LAST TIME NIGEL DE JONG WIPED HIS ARSE, I want to hear incisive regale of WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ON THE PITCH. No digs at either team with references to external matters off the pitch that have no relevance to either side. Just plain and simple COMMENT on what is happening.
Radio commentary is far more informative generally ( I will exclude a certain cnut Green from this though). I know some don't like him for his squeaky voice or the fact he's got a fit missus, but Sam Matterface is actually quite a good informative Commentator. I always have a goods minds eye of the game when listening to his commentary.

To sum it up

Tyler is a tawt

strongbowholic said:
I don't think the agenda is 'anti City', I think whoever was in our position - Villa, Everton etc - would be on the receiving end of similar. I think it's more a case of protectionism for United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, establishment snobbery (nouveau riche, arrivistes etc) and an element of racism.

This, I believe that whoever was at the top now that wasn't one of the normal 4 would be getting the same, baring Spurs as we all know the media adore them and Sir Harry. I've even got people who support other clubs telling me now we're getting blatant decisions and any 50/50s going against us. How anyone can't see this I don't know, there is literally no attempt to hide the fact by the refs.

still waiting for the blanket coverage of the high tackle made my assou ekotto last night which the ref missed.....

mat said:
still waiting for the blanket coverage of the high tackle made my assou ekotto last night which the ref missed.....
I wouldn't hold your breath. Shocking tackle that could have ended someone's career.

The silence is fucking deafening.

strongbowholic said:
mat said:
I wouldn't hold your breath. Shocking tackle that could have ended someone's career.

not seen it yet, has martinez made a call for it reviewed?

My dad is a Stretford Ender, hates City with all his being and wants nothing more than for us to lose.

And even he isn't arguing with me over City and referees/The FArce now, so yes even an ardent lifelong rag can see we're being fooked over.

strongbowholic said:
mat said:

Sky mustn't have deemed it 'newsworthy'
Arry hasn't said, "He's always doing it'
The redtops can't spell Assou-Ekotto or whatever it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.