So is it all over?

KippaxKipper said:
Have some faith lads.

Unless the scum do us a massive favour and cock this up we are looking at a season with no trophies. Not good enough for me with the players we have. I know we have had bad ref decisions ext, but if we were good enough this would not have mattered.

jonmcity said:
KippaxKipper said:
Have some faith lads.

Unless the scum do us a massive favour and cock this up we are looking at a season with no trophies. Not good enough for me with the players we have. I know we have had bad ref decisions ext, but if we were good enough this would not have mattered.

this mate

squirtyflower said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Just hope we can agree a deal with Mourinho

I'm a glass half empty person and even i don't want Jose, i'd rather nearly win it and play with flashes of brilliance than have to watch the bus parked every week and goals on the break, call me naiive but its all about opinions eh??
and on this occasion, yours is clearly wrong

Definitely wrong.

Go and have a quick look at the La Liga table. First, have a look at the number of goals Barcelona have scored. A lot isn't it?

Then have a look at Real Madrid. Plenty more!!

Park the bus? My word.

Man. City deserve no title with this over payrolled players.
Man. City no soul for 6 years.
Dis behaviour of more than the half a players for a year long.

The fucking Manager who's play like a scared cow with the most expensive players of the world.

Next season fuck them all and start a new Manchester City with only Young players and start again for years, then will the SOUL come back.

Good luck to all!!!!

Sims said:

The fucking Manager who's play like a scared cow with the most expensive players of the world.

Next season fuck them all and start a new Manchester City with only Young players and start again for years, then will the SOUL come back.

Good luck to all!!!!
what the fuck do you mean by 'no soul for six years'?
have you been let out into the community for a couple of days to give the home a breather?

crawl back in and ask for your tablets back

Sims said:

Good luck to all!!!!

Yeah ok, first sort your English out

Sims said:

Good luck to all!!!!

fucking hell who took this guy off his meds?

If you can only muster one win from your last four games , when you are this close to glory , then you don't deserve to win the title .....

i couldn't even pick out a city man of the match against Sunderland , not one .. all were so poor on the day ...... and that says it all about the 'passion' and desire that they are supposed to be showing at this point in time.

Sims said:

Good luck to all!!!!

LOL! Okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.