So is it all over?

Sims said:
Man. City deserve no title with this over payrolled players.
Man. City no soul for 6 years.
Dis behaviour of more than the half a players for a year long.

The fucking Manager who's play like a scared cow with the most expensive players of the world.

Next season fuck them all and start a new Manchester City with only Young players and start again for years, then will the SOUL come back.

Good luck to all!!!!

jolly good show old chap

Sims said:

The fucking Manager who's play like a scared cow with the most expensive players of the world.

Next season fuck them all and start a new Manchester City with only Young players and start again for years, then will the SOUL come back.

Good luck to all!!!!

Some good points well made there. I salute you, sir.

Sims said:

Good luck to all!!!!

That's so fucked up, it's genius.

Yep was just in my local Done's and they was paying out the last few slips. I believe that they are presenting the trophy Sunday followed by the parade on Monday to try and catch the bank holiday trade.

Noose.jpg

black mamba said:
If you can only muster one win from your last four games , when you are this close to glory , then you don't deserve to win the title .....

i couldn't even pick out a city man of the match against Sunderland , not one .. all were so poor on the day ...... and that says it all about the 'passion' and desire that they are supposed to be showing at this point in time.

This.

There was no passion and desire for long periods of that game.

Man of Match was Pizarro or Tevez and that says it all!

We need leaders and we havent got any. Thats why Zabaleta would get in forthe rest of the season for me. He leads by example.

This leadership issue needs addressing next season when we are thinking of who to buy.

Good grief anyone would think it's the end of the world. let the others scrap for Champions league playoff places. We're second and proud at the moment. We've seen off all challengers apart from Rags. We've had a poor run-in but been exceptional at home.
I don't remember this gloom in '77 when we finished second. We lost 1-0 at Bristol City, not dissimilar to our performance at Swansea. It's not the end of the world if it is over just the end of a very exciting season. We can still win it next year.

It was the Swansea game that i realised we never had the stones to go on and win it.

We were clueless and to be honest with you Swansea took us for a run around that day, they certainly done there homework with us chasing shadows all afternoon.

The look on our players faces said it all, everyone looking at each other for inspiration that didn't come, even my son called it, he asked me "where's the passion?".........i couldn't answer him.

KippaxKipper said:
Have some faith lads.

Just cannot see us winning away from home anymore. Teams have learnt how to play against us, we lack very little cutting edge these days to get through them

A lot of people getting carried away with themselves or maybe a few closet Rags posting masquerading as Blues.
Obviously Saturday was a dissapointment but are people honestly now saying that a lot of our players aren't interested in the club? Aren't these the same players who were putting every team they played to the sword earlier this year?
Have some faith, support your team through the rough and the smooth - City fans of all fans shouldn't need reminding of this.

As to the question of "is it all over?" well if United win all their games - Yes. However that is unlikely.
Just think, if they get beat tonight (which isn't an impossibility) we are 2 points behind therefore it's back in our hands.

Surely we've not come from the 2nd division versus York City to 2nd in the league just to throw the towel in now?!?

Believe.

If I thought we were capable of going on a run like we did early in theseason I'd believe we have a chance.

Think we will struggle in every away game left. We could still win every remaining home game but it won't be enough.

Hope I'm wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.