So is it all over?

B\connellblue said:
larderland said:
bottlers,hope mancini lets them know that
Sadly Mancini is the biggest bottler of the lot! You have to realise there are a few players who couldn't give a flying fuck whether we win the title or not.
A lot of Inter fans didnt like him tbh

His record in Europe is really poor and sometimes that says a lot which is my concern.

I rate Ancelotti higher than Mancini as well. His had won 2 CL's even though he hasnt won as many league titles as Mancini.

crystal_mais said:
Congrats to UTD. On form, teamwork & ethics they deserve to win the league.

If Mancini stays he needs to find a Plan B. Teams have sussed us and he can't do nothing about it.

The RAGS will only gloat until the start of the next season. onwards and upwards. 2nd is better than 3rd.

Have to agree with this - they've wone something like 15 out of their last 17 away games or summat. V impressive

arsenalrob said:
Marvin said:
What about Sunderland away?

That wasn't the decider. United lost to Blackburn at home too lol

I personally think United won it when you lost against Swansea. Those are games you can't afford to lose.

-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm --

Marvin said:
What about Sunderland away?

That wasn't the decider. United lost to Blackburn at home too lol

I personally think United won it when you lost against Swansea. Those are games you can't afford to lose.
It's not over yet

They have to come to our place, and go to Sunderland. We win our games, we will be Champions. Still taking one game at a time

I am quite happy for Utd to think they have done it. They have not.

They are favourites, because beating Arsenal is going to be difficult. But I am sure that even you will admit we can do it. We need to get our best players back though. That's been significant in the last few weeks. Had our two centre-backs out for 3 weeks, and Kompany came back too soon at the weekend.

What he said ^

it's all over for sure now - gutted
Out of the CL, FAC, LC, EC, and now the Prem
No offence Roberto but this ain't good enough - we really threw this away!

i agree with aguero - watched scum tonite more in hope than expectation -- but i didnt see anyone walkin around - i didnt see anyone not trackin runners- i didnt see anyone fall over n sit on his arse n risk bein offside for next attack - i didnt see any team mates arguing - i just saw commitment , belief n more commitment - even tho they had to - dare i say WORK HARD !! - i really cant believe how they can do it- dig in work hard n we can stroll around as though we are superior to opposition ? wher does that attitude come from ? management ? i dont know - but yes despite playin some great stuff n despite gonna finish as high as ever in last 40+ years - i cant help but think - why ?? why can the worst scum team for 10 years still do things right and deliver when it counts --and we cant ?? it does my head in !

Watching Gary Neville shred Mancini's system on television was an eye-opener. If he can see it, everyone can.

How much belief will our players have next season in that system after an Arsenal style collapse?

Fuck I can't believe we're talking about next season already. Weren't we something 4 points up with 15 to go? 8 games later we've collapsed and we're out of it. Sunderland and Stoke taking the piss out of multimillion quid 'superstars' and a manager with supposed 'tactical nous'.

Whatever...

how can we spend so much money and the players underperform?

madness

0 trophies this season

teams sussed us out way back and Mancini didn't come up with a plan B, well done

Simply yes, it probably is all over for this season (bar a miracle), but it's been a bloody good season.
Okay, we've had this awful dip in form and everything seems to be collapsing far too quickly, but finishing second, playing such high quality football (for the most part) is someting to be proud of.
A few more players and we are there next season, no doubts.
And all the shite about 'if city don't win it this year everyone else will get better blah blah blah' - it makes no sense. Next year all the top clubs will take more points off each other, which means if we preform well against the top teams then it's pretty much ours.
This season was just a trial run, and now we know how to challenge we can do it better.
Keep hope blues, everything is just gonna keep getting better from the end of this season.
(I've honestly never been this optimistic about city in my life - there's something weird about this positive feeling...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.