So is it all over?

Marvin said:
It's not over yet

They have to come to our place, and go to Sunderland. We win our games, we will be Champions. Still taking one game at a time

I am quite happy for Utd to think they have done it. They have not.

They are favourites, because beating Arsenal is going to be difficult. But I am sure that even you will admit we can do it. We need to get our best players back though. That's been significant in the last few weeks. Had our two centre-backs out for 3 weeks, and Kompany came back too soon at the weekend.
God, I love your blind optimism, I really do!

But let it go; it's gone.

Marvin said:
arsenalrob said:
Marvin said:
What about Sunderland away?

That wasn't the decider. United lost to Blackburn at home too lol

I personally think United won it when you lost against Swansea. Those are games you can't afford to lose.

-- Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:16 pm --

Marvin said:
What about Sunderland away?

That wasn't the decider. United lost to Blackburn at home too lol

I personally think United won it when you lost against Swansea. Those are games you can't afford to lose.
It's not over yet

They have to come to our place, and go to Sunderland. We win our games, we will be Champions. Still taking one game at a time

I am quite happy for Utd to think they have done it. They have not.

They are favourites, because beating Arsenal is going to be difficult. But I am sure that even you will admit we can do it. We need to get our best players back though. That's been significant in the last few weeks. Had our two centre-backs out for 3 weeks, and Kompany came back too soon at the weekend.
we wont beat arsenal so thats at best 7 points behind so even if united lose to us and sunderland and we win every other game we still wont win the league.

Fucking hell, I hope to God that our manager and players don't give up as easily as some on here.

You guys should for Ancelotti or Dortmund's manager.

Not sure if Mancini deserves another season after this slump. Bringing back Tevez was a bad idea imo and showed bad man-management. It's funny how when he came back your form went bad.

I've lost faith in mankini. He's seem erratic, rattled, and stressed the last two or three weeks. He's contradicting himself saying odd things about players. Reminds me of Keegans nervous breakdown during 1996.

It might be he has himself too much on his plate trying to manage difficult players too. Thing is that is his own fault though. SAF would ditch top players if they mess up the team moral or his authority with no regret, he's clever and plays the long game.

All this about Mancini winning 3 titles.. one didn't really happen as Juve were the real champs but stripped of it through corruption. The other two came on the back of their being no real competition as Milan and Juve were relegated (losing their best players in the process). It's a flawed statistic - he's been dining out on it too long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.