So is it all over?

We just need to be 3 points or less behind them when it comes to the derby. Doesn't look like it will happen but that'll be when it's truly still on or over.

We don't deserve to win the title. It's no use having all these talented players if they don't have the desire or heart to do anything with it.

United beat Blackburn and it's all over.

100% yes unfortunately.

1. We're behind
2. Our form has dipped
3. They are on form
4. They have easier fixtures
5. They have the experience
6. The attitude of some of our players recently leaves a lot to be desired

Shame as this really should have been our year. Played some great football at times. Ultimately I have to say that Mancini's inability to create a Plan B away from home when we have been up against a lesser team with 10 men behind the ball is the key reason that we have come up short.

Dirty Harry said:
jimharri said:
Dirty Harry said:
OK, I'll rephrase it for you, they have to go to Blackburn and win to take advantage of our result, is that better ?
Yeah; just a pity you didn't make that clearer in your original post. Would have saved a lot of grief!

It seemed quite obvious to me, what else would I have meant in relation to this thread ?
I'm not going to argue all night. It'll serve no useful purpose, and we'll just go around in circles and achieve nothing. All I will say is to read your original post and tell me how it would read back to you, if you hadn't been the author of it. The fact you have since rephrased it might be an indicator here.

WNRH said:
We don't deserve to win the title. It's no use having all these talented players if they don't have the desire or heart to do anything with it.

Grow a pair.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM39yIKoSo4[/youtube]

WNRH said:

ffs the last thing you can question over the last 3 league games and sporting is desire and heart, theyve shown that in spades - talk about quality/dealing with pressure and you might have a point but that post is way off the mark

rastus said:
WNRH said:

Grow a pair.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM39yIKoSo4[/youtube]

Got a lovely pair thanks. Its the team that needs a whole lot of new pairs but never mind, 13/14 years ago we were playing York and Macclesfield.

jimharri said:
Dirty Harry said:
jimharri said:
Yeah; just a pity you didn't make that clearer in your original post. Would have saved a lot of grief!

It seemed quite obvious to me, what else would I have meant in relation to this thread ?
I'm not going to argue all night. It'll serve no useful purpose, and we'll just go around in circles and achieve nothing. All I will say is to read your original post and tell me how it would read back to you, if you hadn't been the author of it. The fact you have since rephrased it might be an indicator here.

Neither am I, I've only rephrased it for your benefit because you pulled it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.