so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
Eds said:
Let's not have another thread running to 100s of pages about whether or not there is an agenda. An agenda does exist within the media to view certain clubs in a certain light. Our rapid progress over the past five years has upset the apple cart and the media doesn't like it as their cosy relationships are beginning to crumble. I have no doubts in my mind that in the future (although it might not be in my lifetime) the truth about corruption within the English game will come out. Things such as certain transfers for stupid amounts of money, transfers that had everyone asking why did that club sign him, brown envelopes, refs admitting that they turned a blind eye etc etc. At the moment things like missing of the club name seem petty but a lot of small things add up to one big thing. Take it from me our owners won't forget all the small things such as the snide artcicles, agents pouring poison into players ears etc and all things come home to roost eventually. We just have to bide our time, smile at people, nod and agree with them, but all the time knowing they will stick the knife in but when, not if, we dominate football we won't forget who they were. Enjoy the ride, it will be bumpy as we know, but what a ride it has already been and will continue to be.

agree with you but I want to know what the non agendaists think when this happens in the same clip, 3 players 3 clubs one club left out of the caption.
it'll be on a loop so give it a look.

Why don't you explain it, Bill?

Was it an oversight by the office junior who does the captions which you happened to notice because you're a City fan?
Was it a conscious decision which came from the senior people at Sky? If it was then how exactly is the club affected?

It can only be one of these two things.

im a non agendaist(?) and I don't think anything of it,because I don't think there is anything to think of(,ive seen the clip,)i have whenever they mention us noticed they use the word CHAMPIONS everytime or at least 99% of the time.

come to think of it,im always happy when im clapping

r.soleofsalford said:
by this time, if he was still here, pige would have posted countless denials of there being an agenda.

thank fuck he was either pushed or jumped.

He was a top poster pidge who was spot on with most of his non agenda post
Its a shame he's gone tbh....

The Skysports News app on my phone yesterday - third story "Lloris signs new contract"... funny I thought, i'm sure Nasri signed one too!
Sure enough, scroll down to the foot of the page and right near the bottom was the story!

Also, why did Fernandinho seem to get the blame for the shite Brazil performance the other night? Ok he didn't have the best game, but I can think of half a dozen players who had worse games, yet the commentators all seemed to single him out – yet Luiz, who was absolutely shocking - got away with it for the most part!

The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
by this time, if he was still here, pige would have posted countless denials of there being an agenda.

thank fuck he was either pushed or jumped.

He was a top poster pidge who was spot on with most of his non agenda post
Its a shame he's gone tbh....

Pidge was one of the most sensible and balanced posters on this site. It was pathetic he got a ban and I understand his decision to not bother coming back.

Twice in about 20mins on talksh*t , it was mentioned that if Germany win on Sunday , arsenal will have 3 World Cup winners in their squad.
Absolutely no mention of any other English club who could equal that feat.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I've noticed in a few of the games where there has been a passing movement involving half a dozen players the commentator has
mentioned 5 of the players by name when they receive the ball and totally ignored 1 player. The "1" player is invariably a City player.
I don't know if it's because some of the commentators find it difficult to even acknowledge that we have players playing at this level
or whether they are trying to give the impression that our lads aren't pulling their weight. I suspect the later as they seem all too happy
to highlight any mistakes our lads make.

Is it me or am I hearing "a mistake there from the ex-Manchester City player" all too often. Whether it was someone who moved on because they couldn't get in the team due to a change in the way we play (De Jong), Someone who didn't learn from his mistakes so we couldn't risk playing him any more (Boateng) or a player who was simply moved on because he was not good enough and the club has progressed beyond their standard (Samaras). Yes, I have heard "great play from the ex- Manchester City man", but these comments have been few and far between. Our players and ex-players were all generally crap up 'til the quarter finals, have we ruined the World Cup by working them too hard? ;-)

Fuck em all, sky sports, BTsport, talksport, the sun, the mail, sunday supplement, ex rag and dipper players, Martin Tyler....
We are the fuckin champions...... Fuck you!!!

Me personally, I've heard city's name mentioned countless times; especially this Argentina games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.