so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really into this agenda stuff but yesterday they showed that lad who has just signed for Newcastle,De jong is it. Could have shown any goals he had scored yet showed the one he scored against us for Ajax 2 seasons ago...Sky wankers!!
Glad I get a discount!!

Bodicoteblue said:
Twice in about 20mins on talksh*t , it was mentioned that if Germany win on Sunday , arsenal will have 3 World Cup winners in their squad.
Absolutely no mention of any other English club who could equal that feat.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/jul/world-cup-round-up-100714-man-city-trio-help-argentina-reach-final.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news ... final.html</a>

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
by this time, if he was still here, pige would have posted countless denials of there being an agenda.

thank fuck he was either pushed or jumped.

He was a top poster pidge who was spot on with most of his non agenda post
Its a shame he's gone tbh....

Pidge was one of the most sensible and balanced posters on this site. It was pathetic he got a ban and I understand his decision to not bother coming back.

Agree to a point. I do not believe there is an anti City agenda as such. Just a pro establishe elit agenda driven purely on a business model basis. United and Lpool get more clicks therefore more exposure for media to draw down through advertising. When we are as Clickable we will get the same preferential treatment.

Some commentators though 'hate' us and it shows. Not ab agenda as such just old lags with previous connections hating little old City dicking them over.

Even as a confirmed agendanista, I miss Pidge. Wasn't going to post until I saw this thread but Darren Lewis was reviewing the papers on SSN this morning. He was covering the stories about the Arse signing Sanchez for £35m and finished up with "so congratulations to them" ! I don't recall it being such a cause for congratulations when we were signing players.

Didsbury Dave said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Twice in about 20mins on talksh*t , it was mentioned that if Germany win on Sunday , arsenal will have 3 World Cup winners in their squad.
Absolutely no mention of any other English club who could equal that feat.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/jul/world-cup-round-up-100714-man-city-trio-help-argentina-reach-final.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news ... final.html</a>
That's good , but I still found it odd they missed an opportunity to be fair and balanced on talksh*t -jeez - what am I saying???!?

Hart of the matter said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:

Pidge was one of the most sensible and balanced posters on this site. It was pathetic he got a ban and I understand his decision to not bother coming back.

Agree to a point. I do not believe there is an anti City agenda as such. Just a pro establishe elit agenda driven purely on a business model basis. United and Lpool get more clicks therefore more exposure for media to draw down through advertising. When we are as Clickable we will get the same preferential treatment.

Some commentators though 'hate' us and it shows. Not ab agenda as such just old lags with previous connections hating little old City dicking them over.

There are individuals working in the sporting media who don't feel warmly to a club who have been grown artificially through outside funding. Sometimes that shows in their work. But there is no conspiracy within the media to deliberately insult Manchester City. That sort of fundamentalist thinking comes from the fact that a football club viewed from within becomes all-consuming. It distorts the external world like a prism, so we get ridiculous theories that some irrelevant missed caption or comment on a radio show is somehow significant.

Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:
r.soleofsalford said:
by this time, if he was still here, pige would have posted countless denials of there being an agenda.

thank fuck he was either pushed or jumped.

I didnt know he had been banned.

Shame as he's a decent bloke.

fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The cookie monster said:

He went on his own accordion as far as I know.

andyhinch said:
fbloke said:
Didsbury Dave said:

He went on his own accordion as far as I know.

So he isn't bandoneon then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.