so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZomB said:
Getting a bit boring now. Didn't know we had scored an equalizer until i saw Vinny celebrating due to the commentators muted commentary when we scored...even though he shit a brick when Wilshire scored. United win a game & get a 2 page write up in the metro...i dont think they gave us that many column inches when we won the league/cup etc. Oh & more shit reffing but that's hardly surprising any more. Despite that it was a cracking game but according the MOTD the Chelsea game must have been better. Yawn.
I had to ask my dad if it had gone in, as until MD was running off celebrating, I couldn't tell. I suspect the same entered the commentators mind, too.
As for MOTD, Linekar described it as a 'great, great game of football', so not sure what more they could say than that. Or are you referring to how Chelsea's game was on first?

chris85mcfc said:
To me its not an agenda against City, its more of a bias towards the likes of United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Even Chelsea don't get the plaudits as much as those three

This is not given anywhere near the credence it deserves. Chelsea are three-times Premier League champs and won the Champions League only a couple of seasons back. Yet their media coverage is pitiful and largely negative in comparison to the rags and dippers.

Lucky Toma said:
chris85mcfc said:
To me its not an agenda against City, its more of a bias towards the likes of United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

This is not given anywhere near the credence it deserves. Chelsea are three-times Premier League champs and won the Champions League only a couple of seasons back. Yet their media coverage is pitiful and largely negative in comparison to the rags and dippers.
To the Shed End agenda thread!
;-)

Pigeonho said:
it's simply a matter of pandering to the millions of 'fans' they have. Not an anti City agenda, which is what this thread is about.

Doesnt something which inherently favours one or a couple of sides indirectly have a negative impact on every other side though?

Pigeonho said:
Lucky Toma said:
chris85mcfc said:

To the Shed End agenda thread!
;-)

Mourinho's been complaining that they always get a difficult PL match after a CL game, so he can lead it.

Lucky Toma said:
chris85mcfc said:

Before we came into our money I always thought Chelsea got an extremely rough deal from the press. I think we probably made things better for Chelsea as far as press coverage goes, but they've never had the same fawning as the darlings get.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
it's simply a matter of pandering to the millions of 'fans' they have. Not an anti City agenda, which is what this thread is about.

Doesnt something which inherently favours one or a couple of sides indirectly have a negative impact on every other side though?
I wouldn't have thought sky making a big show of yesterday or motd being broadcast from OT had any negative affect on either of the other 19 clubs to be honest.

I suppose it says a lot about how far we've come as a club in the last decade that this is literally the only City/Football related subject which people can bring themselves to get passionate and argue the toss about.

Happy days I reckon. :)

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:

I wouldn't have thought sky making a big show of yesterday or motd being broadcast from OT had any negative affect on either of the other 19 clubs to be honest.
If it has a positive effect on our competition it has a negative effect on us.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
If it has a positive effect on our competition it has a negative effect on us.

all of us not just city that's the point and anyway its a digression from this agenda uefa and the cartel supposedly have to put city out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.