so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Mod bullying. Why am I not surprised?
identify it and i will personally pass it on to Ric, you've become a parody of yourself in your dotage
is that a no then Dave?

thought not

you're the bully in these parts, at least you like to think you are

i'm sure we'll see you back tomorrow with your sarcastic wit and endless put-downs of Manchester City fans from far and wide
at least they'll all get a break for a couple of hours whilst the game's on
Seriously, what have you been going on about for the last few posts.

Latics Fan SJK said:
squirtyflower said:
squirtyflower said:
identify it and i will personally pass it on to Ric, you've become a parody of yourself in your dotage
is that a no then Dave?

thought not

i'm sure we'll see you back tomorrow with your sarcastic wit and endless put-downs of Manchester City fans from far and wide
I know you're from Oldham, but I still would have expected English to be you're first language, I'll know better in future

squirtyflower said:
Latics Fan SJK said:
squirtyflower said:
is that a no then Dave?

thought not

I know you're from Oldham, but I still would have expected English to be you're first language, I'll know better in future

You may want to delete the last 3 pages, you've not come across well at all.

squirtyflower said:
Latics Fan SJK said:
squirtyflower said:
is that a no then Dave?

thought not

You may want to brush up on your English too, as aside from spouting garbage for the last few pages, you could do with finding out how to correctly use the word "your".

Hopefully after a sleep and some breakfast, your posting today will actually make sense, and instead of butting in on a conversation and making wrongful presumptions, you'll know to think before you speak. At least that way you won't come across a little silly.

Jesus, it's like a late "coffee" morning at the Cheshire Ceasarian (& Surrogacy dependency) Survivors Society around here.
Calm the fork down and pop over to the United Funnies thread if ye can't debate civilly, can't ye?

Oh, and of course there's an agenda. Why else is FFP suddenly a bad thing now that it threatens Liverpool?

ill have the Media going over the top on United and all that, the headline the day after we beat them 4-1 last year saying "the day English football died" left me in no doubt but I'm not having bent refs, we got 2 huge decisions last year, the Sterling offside and the Newcastle goal would be given 99% of the time, can't think of many we didn't get, the Skertel handball at Anfield maybe but even with that i just don't think it was seen,
The 1st year we won it the bloke everyone says is the biggest red and has a United Tattoo Webb didn't send off Ballotelli and gave us a last minute pen v Spurs. with refs i just think its human nature and human error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.