so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KippaxCitizen said:
The cookie monster said:
cookster said:
Aint it funny that on RAWK and Sad Cafe they think there is an agenda against them...
Every club going mate, and every forum think they are hard done by..............
Go and have a look at Arsenal, Southampton and Newcastle's forums too.

not one of those clubs have been fined 50m pounds, or robbed of the number of penalties we have. or indeed been victim to platini and his corruption.

tonea2003 said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
fatbloke said:
Or fail to mention that their goal just 10 minutes earlier was also offside, despite the TV coverage just brushing over it and only showing it once saying he's level. It was only marginal but then again so was Kun but we see that over and over again.
The qpr goal was onside but they are guilty of what you accuse them of, ignoring the overwhelming evidence of examples but jumping on 1 or 2 examples of their own, ofcourse with just the right amount of superiority and increduality. You can't have it both ways ostriches.

just for clarity, are you saying referees are explicitly told by their bosses(under instruction from some smoky corridor somewhere) to not give decisions to us and to give decisions to our oppos whenever they can.

i assume that's what you are implying
I don't have to explain anything to you no matter how condescending you are. lets be honest here there is about 3 of you non believers in this thread who ignore all the evidence put forward and then jump on one decision and then offer that as proof, its laughable. You always try to make other blues who believe opposite look daft too with things like "dark corridors" but you are in the overwhelming minority on this thread and no matter how fervently you defend the slagging off of our club by ex rags, no matter how many non pens you chose to ignore, no matter how many falsehoods written in the press you justify, no matter how many other blues give you evidence you just stick your head in the sand and leave the defending of Manchester City to us because, lets face it football could never be corrupt or favourable to certain teams could it?

de niro said:
KippaxCitizen said:
The cookie monster said:
Every club going mate, and every forum think they are hard done by..............
Go and have a look at Arsenal, Southampton and Newcastle's forums too.

not one of those clubs have been fined 50m pounds, or robbed of the number of penalties we have. or indeed been victim to platini and his corruption.
Paris have been fined and given squad restrictions like what we have and they're doing alright in Europe, doesn't seem to be a cop-out excuse for them. Swansea have had more decisions go against them with regards to penalties than any club, is there any anti-Swansea/Welsh agenda against them? Plus we haven't been subjected to any corruption so that last point is moot.

tonea2003 said:
The qpr goal was onside but they are guilty of what you accuse them of, ignoring the overwhelming evidence of examples but jumping on 1 or 2 examples of their own, ofcourse with just the right amount of superiority and increduality. You can't have it both ways ostriches.

just for clarity, are you saying referees are explicitly told by their bosses(under instruction from some smoky corridor somewhere) to not give decisions to us and to give decisions to our oppos whenever they can.

I don't have to explain anything to you no matter how condescending you are. lets be honest here there is about 3 of you non believers in this thread who ignore all the evidence put forward and then jump on one decision and then offer that as proof, its laughable. You always try to make other blues who believe opposite look daft too with things like "dark corridors" but you are in the overwhelming minority on this thread and no matter how fervently you defend the slagging off of our club by ex rags, no matter how many non pens you chose to ignore, no matter how many falsehoods written in the press you justify, no matter how many other blues give you evidence you just stick your head in the sand and leave the defending of Manchester City to us because, lets face it football could never be corrupt or favourable to certain teams could it?

you need to take a chill pill mate,
i asked you a simple question and yes you don't need to answer but also does not preclude me from asking the question either
and as for the rest of the cobblers you have replied with about me justifying ex-rags and press and and other forms of media
i think you need to re read this thread

tonea2003 said:
tonea2003 said:

i asked you a simple question and yes you don't need to answer but also does not preclude me from asking the question either
and as for the rest of the cobblers you have replied with about me justifying ex-rags and press and and other forms of media
nah pal, you are always asking for people to explain there views like their controversial because there different to yours and you are always condescending to fellow blues. you and youe ilk defend anything too, bad decisions, rags slaggin off our club but mostly you just ignore evidence. but you never know saying things like "take a chill pill" may discredit my opinion.

KippaxCitizen said:
Paris have been fined and given squad restrictions like what we have and they're doing alright in Europe, doesn't seem to be a cop-out excuse for them. Swansea have had more decisions go against them with regards to penalties than any club, is there any anti-Swansea/Welsh agenda against them? Plus we haven't been subjected to any corruption so that last point is moot.

Perhaps PSG and Swansea are discussing what they perceive to be injustices against them. I don't know.

If not, why arent they? I know If I was a Swansea fan and we had more penalty decisions go against my club than anyone else I'd be interested in discussing why that was the case.

tonea2003 said:

on the money and the post of the thread.

my only niggle is the use of the words "other blues"

I'm generally skeptical of conspiracy theories, but it's becoming difficult to ignore what is going on here. If there were any doubt, to me it was dispelled at Anfield yesterday. Does anyone in their reasonable minds think that we would have got the calls Chelsea did? We would have lost that game 2-0 or 2-1 and everyone here would be slagging the team off for a lackadaisical display.

i was telling few of the lads in pub by us how much we get stitched up, but they wudnt have any of it, i asked them to watch the moscow game then tell me im wrong, to be fair to them, they watched the game, they agreed that the ref was dodgy as fuck, ive told them its like that every game we play in europe, and one of these lads is a rag, even he agrees is corrupt as fuck, any city fan who believes its all fair and square needs to give their head a wobble!!

tonea2003 said:

nah pal, you are always asking for people to explain there views like their controversial because there different to yours and you are always condescending to fellow blues. you and youe ilk defend anything too, bad decisions, rags slaggin off our club but mostly you just ignore evidence. but you never know saying things like "take a chill pill" may discredit my opinion.

once again you are saying things that are patently not true, no matter how many times you say it. reread the thread
why are you so averse to me asking a question? if i don't agree with something why shouldn't i ask for reasons why you think otherwise
not so unreasonable.
its like its sacrilege to have a differing view

"you and your ilk" now who's being condescending, you want it both ways

yourself, de niro, george hannah, think there is more to the media bias(pro utd, liverpool, to which if you had read the thread will know i wholeheartedly agree with) than meets the eye, where as myself and quite a few others think otherwise

therefore there is a debate to be had, if you think that it condescending so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.