so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley said:
Some no mark pundit on TSN during the Swansea match said the problem with City is we have no identity, no young players.
Ffs, where do they get this crap from.

From the agenda.

It works Goebbelslike throwing piles of shite over and over against moneybags City, a club ruining football since ever.

I take it there has been a total media meltdown tonight with the biggest club in the Midlands only attracting 25,000 for a PL match
against the team currently second in the table? No? Thought not.

Don Karleone said:
Elbow beards said:
Comment from BBC website tonight:

When will the bookmakers start paying out on Chelsea winning the title? It can't be far off. Second-placed Southampton dropping two more points means Jose Mourinho's men are already six clear. And we still have a whole month before Christmas.

Wtf!!! do these journos not learn anything from history

Shows how much research they do because Paddy power have already paid out.

Only on Chelsea, though.

Bet Fred have paid out on the rags winning the title.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
I take it there has been a total media meltdown tonight with the biggest club in the Midlands only attracting 25,000 for a PL match
On Sky this Morning, it's near Christmas, it's a Monday night, they don't win many at home, YCNMIU
If it was us we would be battered

Wilf Wild 1937 said:

So the fact Villa have not been roundly criticised for their attendance means their is an agenda against us? What bizarre thinking.

franksinatra said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

So the fact Villa have not been roundly criticised for their attendance means their is an agenda against us? What bizarre thinking.
It demonstrates a discernible difference in how we are reported compared to other clubs. What is bizarre about that, even if you don't agree with the conclusion?

franksinatra said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

No, but it is interesting that people only seem to comment on our attendances. For me, it's not something that the press should be going on about. Attendances debates are for playgrounds and internet forums. The fact that our attendances are getting so much attention this season is a good indicator of where the football media is at right now. In the main, they are just there to wind up supporters and generate clicks.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
franksinatra said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:

It demonstrates a discernible difference in how we are reported compared to other clubs. What is bizarre about that, even if you don't agree with the conclusion?

But as we have not got a 25k crowd on a Monday against Southampton and do not have a particularly poor home record. How is it possible to compare the two. If you are comparing it to a Champions League crowd then they are simply not comparable.

We got 25k against Wigan last year in the Carling Cup was there a media meltdown? Or like with the champs league game the two situations not comparable.

Was listening to the radio going into work(was one day last week)they were talking about ched Evans,about 4 or 5 times they referred to him as "ex manchester city player",not one mention of Sheffield utd.
I'm on the fence with this agenda stuff,but that fuckin wound me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.