so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shirley said:
City's individuals........absolutely unbelievable.
Champions, runners up, Champions, currently placed 3rd.
Not to mention the FA Cup, COC, etc etc

Perhaps they think all football fans are thick or just 659 million are.
How can anyone still spout the 'lack of team spirit' bollocks after the nature of our last two title wins?

de niro said:
the penny is now starting to drop with blues everywhere. there is 100% an agenda against our club and its rife though all parts of the game.
time our pr team did something about it.

Yes come on you PR people, for god sake take a stance

Ric said:
LoveCity said:
None of them wind me up as much as Jackson. Even Ogden doesn't. It's probably because Jackson's Twitter account is so incredibly obnoxious towards City, while Ogden is a bit more professional.

Who is that writer at The Sun though, who did the 'good triumphs over evil' thing after the Charity Shield a few years ago? Steve Howard was it? That guy is another who should never be allowed to step foot in the Etihad again, along with several of those pictured.

I can understand a diplomatic approach from City, but some of these people obviously harbour a grudge against the club, so why are they still rewarded with access and exclusives?

Jackson is a proper dickhead, but it's hard to take him too seriously as he has virtually no journalistic credibility. As I recall, he was almost jailed for contempt of court for tweeting the name of a juror during Redknapp's trial.

His anti-City stuff is embarrassing (only tweeting updates from games he is covering when we concede, but not when we score etc), but if it's any consolation he's loathed in equal measures by the very United fans he panders to, judging by their forums.

Even the normally placid Pep Guardiola thinks he's a tool too:
<a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/football/guardian-journalist-jamie-jackson-his-run-pep-guardiola-14040285893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/football/guardian- ... 4040285893</a>

It's some achievement to be almost universally disliked within the game, but he's little more than a professional wum. The Guardian lose credibility themselves by having him as their Manchester correspondent. He makes Ogden, Ladyman and McDonnell almost palatable.

Your not wrong
I never really go on that forum but just thought i'd take a look & they think the worlds against them too
Threads with post saying ABU (Anyone but utd all over the show)..Even i'm a non agenderist but i don't deny abt the press being bias as fuck towards us..
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/jamie-jackson-is-going-to-be-in-trouble.396164/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/jamie-ja ... le.396164/</a>

LoveCity said:
Even the little things that are easy to miss. This is in the Indy:

6onXSnb.jpg

Implying the old "The plucky underdogs will look to beat them with their team spirit, which City don't have" (after that late surge against Bayern). Notice how Koeman's words don't resemble the preceding line.

Meanwhile...

B3kFXpCIgAAvbIc.jpg:large

Don't think he is far wrong

spanishblue said:
LoveCity said:

6onXSnb.jpg

Implying the old "The plucky underdogs will look to beat them with their team spirit, which City don't have" (after that late surge against Bayern). Notice how Koeman's words don't resemble the preceding line.

Meanwhile...

No you're the one who is far wrong

You cellar don't see the point the article is rubbishing
Any other club who invested that amount of money into coaching local (and international youngsters) would be lauded and applauded.
However City are beaten over the head for building world class facilities for the community and the club's kids. It doesn't matter that we unearth a Messi or not, what matters is that boys (and girls) are being given great coaching and a decent education in great surroundings in a run down part of Manchester. And for that we are ridiculed.
No you just don't get it.

spanishblue said:
LoveCity said:

6onXSnb.jpg

Meanwhile...

He would have got his chance had he been able to play more than 30 mins without getting injured.
Richards problems are sadly the result of playing too much premier league football at a young age.
At 17 he was in our first team and by 19 he was a regular.
He was a player I had a lot of time for, but Zabs progression on top of Micah's inability to stay fit, were the main reasons behind his exclusion from the team.
When we won he league in 2012 he was a key figure, but the following two seasons saw him become Zabba's deputy.
A top lad, who I hope has the career he wants!

spanishblue said:
LoveCity said:

6onXSnb.jpg

Meanwhile...

He's talking bullshit, to be fair mate. If the 'kids' are good enough they'll play, regardless of where they were brought up. I also suspect the new academy might have been built in order to further aid the development of kids. I could be wrong though

squirtyflower said:
spanishblue said:
LoveCity said:

6onXSnb.jpg

Meanwhile...

No you're the one who is far wrong

You cellar don't see the point the article is rubbishing
Any other club who invested that amount of money into coaching local (and international youngsters) would be lauded and applauded.
However City are beaten over the head for building world class facilities for the community and the club's kids. It doesn't matter that we unearth a Messi or not, what matters is that boys (and girls) are being given great coaching and a decent education in great surroundings in a run down part of Manchester. And for that we are ridiculed.
No you just don't get it.

Oh I get it , its OK building training producing but if you don't play any what a waste of time. Playing Silva against NC ,these young players can't even get a game in a shit trophy game. Not one has had a chance this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.