Status
Not open for further replies.
spanishblue said:
squirtyflower said:
spanishblue said:
Don't think he is far wrong
No you're the one who is far wrong

You cellar don't see the point the article is rubbishing
Any other club who invested that amount of money into coaching local (and international youngsters) would be lauded and applauded.
However City are beaten over the head for building world class facilities for the community and the club's kids. It doesn't matter that we unearth a Messi or not, what matters is that boys (and girls) are being given great coaching and a decent education in great surroundings in a run down part of Manchester. And for that we are ridiculed.
No you just don't get it.

Oh I get it , its OK building training producing but if you don't play any what a waste of time. Playing Silva against NC ,these young players can't even get a game in a shit trophy game. Not one has had a chance this season
you still don't get what i have posted

PistonBlue said:
spanishblue said:
LoveCity said:
Even the little things that are easy to miss. This is in the Indy:

6onXSnb.jpg

Implying the old "The plucky underdogs will look to beat them with their team spirit, which City don't have" (after that late surge against Bayern). Notice how Koeman's words don't resemble the preceding line.

Meanwhile...

B3kFXpCIgAAvbIc.jpg:large

He's talking bullshit, to be fair mate. If the 'kids' are good enough they'll play, regardless of where they were brought up. I also suspect the new academy might have been built in order to further aid the development of kids. I could be wrong though

I meant to say the first part of his comments. I don't think he is wrong youth won't get a chance due to pressure, this season being a prime example

squirtyflower said:
spanishblue said:
squirtyflower said:
No you're the one who is far wrong

You cellar don't see the point the article is rubbishing
Any other club who invested that amount of money into coaching local (and international youngsters) would be lauded and applauded.
However City are beaten over the head for building world class facilities for the community and the club's kids. It doesn't matter that we unearth a Messi or not, what matters is that boys (and girls) are being given great coaching and a decent education in great surroundings in a run down part of Manchester. And for that we are ridiculed.
No you just don't get it.

Oh I get it , its OK building training producing but if you don't play any what a waste of time. Playing Silva against NC ,these young players can't even get a game in a shit trophy game. Not one has had a chance this season
you still don't get what i have posted

Yes I do ,what City have done is amazing, but if young players can't get a game due to the club wanting to bring in top players every time one needs replacing no one is going to get a chance

spanishblue said:
LoveCity said:

6onXSnb.jpg

Implying the old "The plucky underdogs will look to beat them with their team spirit, which City don't have" (after that late surge against Bayern). Notice how Koeman's words don't resemble the preceding line.

Meanwhile...

B3kFXpCIgAAvbIc.jpg:large

Yep agree managers at City won't give to shits about our youth players when there jobs on the line to win trophies! We need our owners to tell them they have to pick them for that to change..

de niro said:
Bentheblue said:
On the money De Niro. Amazing that there are actually still some non believers. They must have their heads well and truly stuck in the sand or possibly an agenda of their own i.e. they work in the media?

or that they are not blues at all.

You really want to think about what you write. Whether it be slagging blues off or your unnecessary description of Yaya. Funnily enough Ive never read anything as vitriolic about city or a player like you have written about Yaya.

LoveCity said:

6onXSnb.jpg

Not really. If you read the full article Koeman comments earlier that:

Sergio Aguero and company will represent the most formidable trial of Southampton’s defensive credentials to date, and Koeman argues the presence of the Argentine is evidence Manuel Pellegrini’s squad operates at a higher level than his. “Big teams always have individual qualities and players who win games by themselves,” he said. “In our team organisation we are as strong as City but these kind of players can make the difference.

The part you quoted is clearly a reference to Koeman's earlier comment not a dig.

watching alan shearer on the Bein Sports network with Keys and Andy Grey for today's matches

the chelsea love fest is nauseating ! " they will run away with the league" ( yes they are favorites ..can't argue there )...he is pretty convinced they will go unbeaten.

It's his opinion , i have no issue with that ...but I really get the feeling as many have pointed out , that these "pundits" haven't been able to digest our relative quick rise

razman said:
watching alan shearer on the Bein Sports network with Keys and Andy Grey for today's matches

the chelsea love fest is nauseating ! " they will run away with the league" ( yes they are favorites ..can't argue there )...he is pretty convinced they will go unbeaten.

It's his opinion , i have no issue with that ...but I really get the feeling as many have pointed out , that these "pundits" haven't been able to digest our relative quick rise

If the pundits think they are going to runaway with it that just does not mean City, it means from United, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. So why is it a slight against us?

Also its surprising as I am being continually told there is a United/dippers bias to rule out Liverpool and United as also-rans.

Its a long season and as yet we do not know if Chelsea are just currently on a good run or whether this standard will be matched over the course of the season. Also take Costa out of the equation and the team lacks firepower just as it did at the back end of March when they failed to break teams down.

The may win it but like you I dont think they will run away with it.

franksinatra said:
razman said:

If the pundits think they are going to runaway with it that just does not mean City, it means from United, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. So why is it a slight against us?

Also its surprising as I am being continually told there is a United/dippers bias to rule out Liverpool and United as also-rans.

Its a long season and as yet we do not know if Chelsea are just currently on a good run or whether this standard will be matched over the course of the season. Also take Costa out of the equation and the team lacks firepower just as it did at the back end of March when they failed to break teams down.

The may win it but like you I dont think they will run away with it.

I think John Terry would be more of a loss to them I think he has played every premier game up to now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.