so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluenose45 said:
SebastianBlue said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
very stupid ,never seen a bucket of oil , seen a few cans , lazy journalism , if hes going to take the piss , least he can do is to be correct with his description of the vessel required to carry oil

I'm offended that he doesn't think we are a strong enough bunch to lift up barrels, myself.

Jacob Steinberg - The clue to his 'point of view' is in his name.

He's crackers?

George Hannah said:
ArdwickBlue said:
Shirley said:
Below is taken from the live match report by Jacob Steinberg at the Guardian. I think he is trying to be witty but I do wonder if he has is own agenda.

90 min+2: City’s fans are informing St Mary’s that this is why they’re the champions. If they were being wholly accurate, of course, they’d be holding up buckets of oil.

I bet know he's a virgin.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/jacobsteinberg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/jacobsteinberg</a>

blue underpants said:
Shirley said:
Below is taken from the live match report by Jacob Steinberg at the Guardian. I think he is trying to be witty but I do wonder if he has is own agenda.

90 min+2: City’s fans are informing St Mary’s that this is why they’re the champions. If they were being wholly accurate, of course, they’d be holding up buckets of oil.
He's a c**t, that's why he writes for a left wing rag newspaper that nobody reads, about 300 people will read his comments, again the guy is a c**t

just sit back and enjoy his pain.

de niro said:
i've always wanted a 30/60 min slot on the radio, not every week just one slot. then allow every hater to ring in with their opinions and comments. they have their say and i have mine, i dont mean till they dont like the answer then cut me off i mean really have my say.
i'd fucking destroy them.

What would your response be to a caller that said

A) We should stop moaning and be happy because we are 'lucky' to be in this position in the first place because we've had outside investment

B) We only believe in an 'agenda' because we only remember the negative stories and not the pro-City stories

I only ask because I was with a Utd fan last night and those were some of his counter arguments

Elbow beards said:
Very good on MOTD 2 can't fault that analysis, may be cos Sunday night without shearer

You beat me to it. I always record the programme as well as watching live & have just started to watch the recording to prove that I wasn't dreaming! They are (were) full of praise for us & I needed to see it all again!!! Plus I'm not that interested in Spurs & Everton!

Elbow beards said:
Very good on MOTD 2 can't fault that analysis, may be cos Sunday night without shearer
Apart from they said they spoke to the referees association and got an answer about Evertons non penalty in the last minute but nothing from the refs about ours

moon said:
Elbow beards said:
Apart from they said they spoke to the referees association and got an answer about Evertons non penalty in the last minute but nothing from the refs about ours

I noticed that.

ArdwickBlue said:
moon said:
Elbow beards said:

I noticed that.

Wrote it before that bit come up... The mother f**kers I take it all back ;)

I listened to the game yesterday on Radio Manchester. Later watched high;lights.

Tuned in towards the end of the game to TalkSports' commentary - Sam Matterface saying the 0-3 scored flattered City ?
and then Stan Collymore did a couple of hours on a dive by Sergio Aguero. Not even sure he did dive, and it was a penalty.

Also briefly tuned in to Radio 5 to hear Alan Green talk about how Bayern Munich with 10 men totally dominated City on Tuesday. Dominated - how many opportunities did they create with this total domination ?

What has happened to Sports broadcasting and Sports Journalism ? Where did simple reporting facts go and neutrality ?

Bring back Barry Davies and Gerald Sinstadt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.