so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Punter said:
ColinLee said:
Blue Punter said:
What did you believe to be spot on?

Here's my take on the article.

Headline - If Aguero was not playing, Pellers would be sacked.

Para 2. The phrases "Had Aguero not struck..." & "Pellegrini’s position as manager might have become untenable". Why are they consistently writing negative hypotheticals?

Para 3. Again another negative hypothesis, this time double whammied by being totally inaccurate.

Para 3. - By whom exactly?

Not one mention of the substitutions made by the manager which led to Jovetic setting up the two goals.

Once again, we're subjected to more conjectural, negative bullshit.
He only wrote 2 (two) lines and you couldn't be arsed reading the second one before wading in, well done.

Who only wrote 2 (two) lines?
rushts

Another one for the non-agenda-ists to explain away... why did the ref today instinctively go for his whistle to blow up for a penalty only to then have a complete change of mind (remembered his instructions?) and decide to book Aguero instead?

jacko74 said:
Another one for the non-agenda-ists to explain away... why did the ref today instinctively go for his whistle to blow up for a penalty only to then have a complete change of mind (remembered his instructions?) and decide to book Aguero instead?

I append a bit of a clue:

incompetent
adjective
he lost his job due to his incompetent performance: inept, unskilful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, lacking ability, bungling, blundering, clumsy, unproficient, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, no good, not good enough, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired; incapable, unfitted, unfit, unsuitable, unqualified; informal useless, pathetic, cack-handed, ham-fisted, not up to it, a dead loss, not up to scratch, not up to snuff; Brit. informal unable to do something for toffee, unable to do something to save one's life, not much cop; vulgar slang half-arsed, not know one's arse from one's elbow, couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery. ANTONYMS competent, skilful.

Below is taken from the live match report by Jacob Steinberg at the Guardian. I think he is trying to be witty but I do wonder if he has is own agenda.

90 min+2: City’s fans are informing St Mary’s that this is why they’re the champions. If they were being wholly accurate, of course, they’d be holding up buckets of oil.

r.soleofsalford said:
After listening to Glen Hoddle and co city were luck they played Southampton on a bad day

Yep, heard that and thought how insightful and knowledgeable he was. Shows what I know about football. I thought it was because we played well, were disciplined (Mangala aside) and scored three very good goals. Turns out we were just lucky.

Shirley said:
Below is taken from the live match report by Jacob Steinberg at the Guardian. I think he is trying to be witty but I do wonder if he has is own agenda.

90 min+2: City’s fans are informing St Mary’s that this is why they’re the champions. If they were being wholly accurate, of course, they’d be holding up buckets of oil.

No wonder no-one bothers reading the Guardian any more. That is a pathetic comment

Blue Mist said:
r.soleofsalford said:
After listening to Glen Hoddle and co city were luck they played Southampton on a bad day

Yep, heard that and thought how insightful and knowledgeable he was. Shows what I know about football. I thought it was because we played well, were disciplined (Mangala aside) and scored three very good goals. Turns out we were just lucky.

I completely agree with Hoddle, we were very lucky not to have all of the goals disallowed, two more players sent off, and the team bus set on fire by the fourth official at half-time.

missed the 1st five mins of the game on sky , but my lad said he endured a 40 minutes southampton wank fest and then 10 minutes of "where city are going wrong "for the pre-match build up. So i then pressed the mute button and thoroughly enjoyed a very good performance

Shirley said:

Hahaha, that is quite funny to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.