so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
dan05delaney said:
Ric said:
Only fair to highlight positive articles we get in here too, for the sake of balance.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/oliver-holt-column-manchester-city-4777142" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ty-4777142</a>

Oliver Holt (writer of this) has just joined the Mail on Sunday as Chief Sports Writer (as of January) so I'd expect a few more positive articles to come from the Daily Mail instead now
didn't happen when the Mail recruited Martin Samuel and won't happen with Holt, the negative agenda prevails irrespective of who comes and goes

That's because the Fail is the biggest 'click' driven newspaper in the world. Samuel aside it doesn't even offer a pretence at journalism. Its articles, subtle and unsubtle, front page or back, are all designed to get the maximum number of its frothing readership logging on. The sports pages target the armchair rag legions and its news headlines are always pro-marriage or anti-immigrant or anti-public sector or feature a photo of Ed Miliband gurning and so forth. Anything to get 'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' wanking. There is no hatred of us, rather we are simply a pawn in that financially driven game

Exeter Blue I am here said:
George Hannah said:
dan05delaney said:
Oliver Holt (writer of this) has just joined the Mail on Sunday as Chief Sports Writer (as of January) so I'd expect a few more positive articles to come from the Daily Mail instead now
didn't happen when the Mail recruited Martin Samuel and won't happen with Holt, the negative agenda prevails irrespective of who comes and goes

That's because the Fail is the biggest 'click' driven newspaper in the world. Samuel aside it doesn't even offer a pretence at journalism. Its articles, subtle and unsubtle, front page or back, are all designed to get the maximum number of its frothing readership logging on. The sports pages target the armchair rag legions and its news headlines are always pro-marriage or anti-immigrant or anti-public sector or feature a photo of Ed Miliband gurning and so forth. Anything to get 'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' wanking. There is no hatred of us, rather we are simply a pawn in that financially driven game
you were doing so well until the first clause of your last sentence

stonerblue said:
mat said:
Look at ITV's sympathetic coverage tonight compared to us.

c**ts.

Wouldn't it be nice to see City get the same support from the TV coverage that the scousers got last night? Not gonna hold my breath though.

Exactly. Watched this with my father-in-law last night, and he thought I was mad, as I was getting so cross about this, but I could not believe how hopeful the commentary was, which I can't say I have ever seen with City in Europe. And what happened to the so-called rocking atmosphere of Anfield....? All I could hear most of the game were the Basel fans, which was hardly mentioned at all.

George Hannah said:
tonea2003 said:
Ric said:
The coverage of the CFA has been mixed, I'd say. Some, like Holt and Keown, are fullsome in their praise whereas the likes of Ogden, Jackson and Ducker seem more resentful, and decided to emphasise the lack of academy players we've brought through in recent years. I doubt we'll ever truly turn a corner with certain hacks.
all a question of their allegience
their allegiance is just a happy co-incidence with the editorial policies of their employers

once again you delve into the realms of guesswork

tonea2003 said:
George Hannah said:
tonea2003 said:
all a question of their allegience
their allegiance is just a happy co-incidence with the editorial policies of their employers

I'm surprised all you blindfold brethren haven't walked off the end of the pier yet.

George Hannah said:
dan05delaney said:
Ric said:
Only fair to highlight positive articles we get in here too, for the sake of balance.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/oliver-holt-column-manchester-city-4777142" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ty-4777142</a>

Samuel has been the fairest journalist to us since the takeover.

tonea2003 said:
George Hannah said:
tonea2003 said:
I'm surprised all you blindfold brethren haven't walked off the end of the pier yet.
isn't that you in another thread?

iab_zpscb33cbcc.jpg

The ref helped Olympiacos yesterday with 2 off-side goals...Theodoridis the right hand of Platini is the son of the vice-president of Olympiacos...another thing is that Olympiacos president is about to be accused of creating a crime gang that had fixed games in Greece and had terryfied refs by explonding their work places(bakery-store). Yep that is UEFA ...they help criminals while they hold back CITY which just built a magnificent sport stracture which is helping the football to grow and the community also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.