so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArdwickBlue said:
The champion's league is bent. You could see that at this years draw for the groups.

It's obvious the set up and format (seeding, coefficient points etc.) benefits the usual suspects.

Domestically I think it's becoming ABC (Anyone But City), this year the machine is throwing it's support behind Chelsea. Last year it was the dippers, the two previous years before that, the rags.

Historically they have always supported the rags but last season they had to change tactics because of the implosion at the swamp. Thus supporting the dippers (eulogising about their play, goals scored, Brenda winning LMA, etc. when we were better on every comparison).

This season despite the machine telling us they were in the title race after winning every cup on offer in pre season, they now realise the rags won't win it so they've had to change their focus to somebody else. Chelsea.

The two penalties the dippers didn't get yesterday proves it. Last season those would've been given, how many penalties were they awarded last season?, didn't Mourinho even moan about Suarez being a diver?.

Hazard's penalty against QPR is further proof they are being favoured, this to me is because this year they are the only team who the machine deems good enough to compete and possibly stop us from another title.

As poor as we have been, if it wasn't for favourable decisions for Chelsea against QPR and the dippers. They would only be four points clear. Notice how the machine isn't mentioning this fact.

Invincibles my arse, we were much better than them even down to ten men.

*applauds*

everythingchangesbutblue said:
The cookie monster said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Go and have a look at Arsenal, Southampton and Newcastle's forums too.
I think we have a fair few followers of David Icke :)
"David Icke" again putting down fellow blues, why do that. Do you think insults give your views more creedence? can't think of another reason you would do it.
Even the site owner agrees with me :)

de niro said:
ArdwickBlue said:
The champion's league is bent. You could see that at this years draw for the groups.

It's obvious the set up and format (seeding, coefficient points etc.) benefits the usual suspects.

Domestically I think it's becoming ABC (Anyone But City), this year the machine is throwing it's support behind Chelsea. Last year it was the dippers, the two previous years before that, the rags.

Historically they have always supported the rags but last season they had to change tactics because of the implosion at the swamp. Thus supporting the dippers (eulogising about their play, goals scored, Brenda winning LMA, etc. when we were better on every comparison).

This season despite the machine telling us they were in the title race after winning every cup on offer in pre season, they now realise the rags won't win it so they've had to change their focus to somebody else. Chelsea.

The two penalties the dippers didn't get yesterday proves it. Last season those would've been given, how many penalties were they awarded last season?, didn't Mourinho even moan about Suarez being a diver?.

Hazard's penalty against QPR is further proof they are being favoured, this to me is because this year they are the only team who the machine deems good enough to compete and possibly stop us from another title.

As poor as we have been, if it wasn't for favourable decisions for Chelsea against QPR and the dippers. They would only be four points clear. Notice how the machine isn't mentioning this fact.

*applauds*

Absolutely right. I'm sick of the pundits telling us how strong Chelsea are and yet we absolutely bossed them at the Etihad even after going down to ten (surprise surprise yet more evidence of the agenda)

Ive said it before it is some kind of Stockholm syndrome these deniers are suffering from, it's the only possible explanation for the desperation in which they show to try and deny the bleeding obvious.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
tonea2003 said:
No nerves mate you are mistaking me from someone else
You really haven't read the thread have you?
I have never ruled anything out ,I watch each and everyone of our games but yet to be convinced that there is a collection of bent refs giving decisions against us on purpose
Poor reffing yes but that's about it
You can get as irate as you like saying bollocks this bollocks that but until otherwise that is the case

Perfect example of the flawed logic was the derby last week
If what you are saying is true zabba and clichy could and should have booked before blind was
If Oliver was part of the ref agenda he would have been flashing cards like confetti
Of course your retort would be the lack of pens and I would concede it looks iffy not to give one but still think that is an individual making errors rather than him remembering to implement a agenda dictate.

Sorry it upsets so to have different viewpoint
bloody hell pal you're still doing it, using a handfull of decisions as proof all the while discounting 100s and 100s of examples of bias/agenda.

I think it's more than a handful and less than 100's and 100's.

These extremes make the argument weaker but I agree that overall we get the worst of it. Yesterday however we got the best of it.

Yesterday we didn't get the best of everything we got a ref (in the first half) who was prepared to ref fairly. Most of the time, especially in Europe, it is BS.

If you as "blues" and I put "" because it really is debate-able sometimes,cannot see what is happening you really are rags or from the press.

Even my wife (who supports Ipswich and was there when they won in 1977) and thought I was a paranoid twat can see it.

I for one despair at the lack of "support" of fellow "blues" on this forum. (Guess at the point of the "" marks).

Can you not see the effect it is having on our team, I am fucking demoralised so I cannot even think of how the team feel.

I have written more but deleted it because I would be branded as a TIN FOIL HEAD.

de niro said:
ArdwickBlue said:

*applauds*

Also imagine the difference in mood in our camp if we would've been awarded the penalties against the rags. It would've been 4/5 - 0, we wouldn't have had the pressure in the last 20 mins and we wouldn't have finished the game thinking we just about hung on to the result.

I truly think this last week would've been totally different confidence wise.

What webs they weave.

Blue mooner I asked the other day abt Uefa, so while your on you can answer

I know you've gone on record saying the prem fixtures list are fixed to suit the rags, do you think the draws for the CL are too ?
. . . And do UEFA instruct all refs who do our games to make sure we don't win or at best favour the opposition?

Cheers.

ArdwickBlue said:
de niro said:
ArdwickBlue said:

*applauds*

Also imagine the difference in mood in our camp if we would've been awarded the penalties against the rags. It would've been 4/5 - 0, we wouldn't have had the pressure in the last 20 mins and we wouldn't have finished the game thinking we just about hung on to the result.

I truly think this last week would've been totally different confidence wise.

What webs they weave.

they knew what they were doing.
they have tried to knock the stuffing out of us.

The cookie monster said:
The cookie monster said:
I think we have a fair few followers of David Icke :)
"David Icke" again putting down fellow blues, why do that. Do you think insults give your views more creedence? can't think of another reason you would do it.
Even the site owner agrees with me :)
Well then, i will change my opinion forthwith. Can you please ask him his opinion on the Kennedy assasination as i am undecided on that.

kippaxage6 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
bloody hell pal you're still doing it, using a handfull of decisions as proof all the while discounting 100s and 100s of examples of bias/agenda.

I think it's more than a handful and less than 100's and 100's.

These extremes make the argument weaker but I agree that overall we get the worst of it. Yesterday however we got the best of it.

Yesterday we didn't get the best of everything we got a ref (in the first half) who was prepared to ref fairly. Most of the time, especially in Europe, it is BS.

If you as "blues" and I put "" because it really is debate-able sometimes,cannot see what is happening you really are rags or from the press.

Even my wife (who supports Ipswich and was there when they won in 1977) and thought I was a paranoid twat can see it.

I for one despair at the lack of "support" of fellow "blues" on this forum. (Guess at the point of the "" marks).

Can you not see the effect it is having on our team, I am fucking demoralised so I cannot even think of how the team feel.

I have written more but deleted it because I would be branded as a TIN FOIL HEAD.

so just because I don't think there is an agenda my 45 years as a blue is debate-able ??? and I thought I was a bit thick

The cookie monster said:
Blue mooner I asked the other day abt Uefa, so while your on you can answer

I know you've gone on record saying the prem fixtures list are fixed to suit the rags, do you think the draws for the CL are too ?
. . . And do UEFA instruct all refs who do our games to make sure we don't win or at best favour the opposition?

Cheers.

The refereeing in the CL this year has been either staggeringly incompetent or just plain bent. There cannot be another team in any other group which has suffered such outrageous refereeing decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.