so what do we do?

lost_n_spaced said:
The cookie monster said:
Hasn't ric and other mods already said tolmie is genuine.
His info is generally bob on and most on here including myself like to read what he post.
Poorer transfer forum without him that's for sure.

With the greatest of respect, again, if I was a moderator here and saw someone who contributed to site traffic to the degree that TH does/did, then I'd call him genuine as well.

Fact is that - regardless of what TH does for a living - if he is not working FOR MCFC there is absolutely no reason why he would know any more than anyone else when it comes to who we are interested in or after.

You can get good itk from other sources, a good example is Van Persie.
A lass at a marketing agency told her gooner bf they had a call of Arsenal to cancel any new promo stuff with RVP in it and destroy it.
This was days before anyone even had a clue about the RVP situ beyond Arsenal suit's.

I consider that itk to a pretty respectable level.

Rammy Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
The cookie monster said:
His info is generally bob on and most on here including myself like to read what he post.

With the greatest of respect, again, if I was a moderator here and saw someone who contributed to site traffic to the degree that TH does/did, then I'd call him genuine as well.

Fact is that - regardless of what TH does for a living - if he is not working FOR MCFC there is absolutely no reason why he would know any more than anyone else when it comes to who we are interested in or after.

With respect, you don't half talk some shite fella.

Not debating the validity of TH but to say someone has to work for City to be "itk" is utter nonsense.

Nope, to be ITK on everything we are working on. If it's only at negotiation stage people outside teh club wouldnt know. It's not like we use the same intermediaries or deal with the same agents on every deal. It's not like travel agents would know, or limo drivers, or hotel bookers. So how TH knows everything on all of our targets (remember 'coming in 3's' ?) then god only knows........<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 am --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:
The cookie monster said:

A lass at a marketing agency told her gooner bf they had a call of Arsenal to cancel any new promo stuff with RVP in it and destroy it.

OK, that lkast one is nonsense on a bunch of levels. Marketing agencies genuinely do not have the stuff in stock sitting in a warehouse on their premises. they would not be asked to destroy something until he was out of the door, either. That is sooooooooooooo, friend of a friend of a firends lasses dog, that it's funny.........

So has TH gone then ??, that's very sad indeed, his "clues" weren't my cup of tea but I know lots on here enjoyed his posts.

I think his cryptic style was self defeating though because the only people with the time to try and work out his clues are the idiots sat around all day waiting for Giro day reading his clues inbetween Jeremy Kyle shows and they are hard wired to abuse anything they don't understand, which is most things.

Forget the bans for dodgy rumours, surely most of us can make up our own minds if someone is bullshitting or not.

Get rid of this that can't and feel the need to abuse if a rumour doesn't cone true. They add nothing to the forum.

lost_n_spaced said:
Rammy Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Not debating the validity of TH but to say someone has to work for City to be "itk" is utter nonsense.

Nope, to be ITK on everything we are working on. If it's only at negotiation stage people outside teh club wouldnt know. It's not like we use the same intermediaries or deal with the same agents on every deal. It's not like travel agents would know, or limo drivers, or hotel bookers. So how TH knows everything on all of our targets (remember 'coming in 3's' ?) then god only knows........

Don't be so silly, that's not what you originally posted, and you know it - I've underlined it in case you need reminding...

There are loads of ways that people could hear snippets of info, ffs it could be as basic as being friends with someone who is high up at City or related to our legal team etc.

I assume you've been banned on here before considering you're rather opinionated for someone who in theory has only been on here for a couple of months - who were you previously and why were you banned?

This has all happened mainly down to the fact that Sinclair did not sign as more or less predicted would yesterday.

TH cryptic clues are to be honest a bit of a pain in the arse,but fun none the less,but yesterdays arguments/abuse all started through that.

Maybe its better that nothing is mentioned until the player is actually at Carrington or Bupa hospital or whatever,because lets face it we all know who our potential signings are this summer,Agger,Sinclair ?,De Rossi and maybe another RVP ?

You only have to read the papers,or see SSN to see that,so TH is telling us nothing new to be fair

The ban hammer could come down on every subject on BM as for me its been a bloody long summer,but take into the fact MODS that frustrations run high when theres no football.

A lot have said that TH usually does this every close season,spits the dummy,but then returns,I personally have never taken much notice even though I have over 3500 posts and been a member for over 3 years,this is the first time I have got involved in the thread cause as I said its been a long summer

So for me keep it open

I think it's very sad that posters get abused for expressing their opinions. I, for one, will miss Tolmies posts and I am sure that everything he posted was truthful. None of us know what is going to happen in life, never mind a transfer of a football player. Players/agents change their minds for whatever reason. This forum will be a more boring place without him.

lost_n_spaced said:
Rammy Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Nope, to be ITK on everything we are working on. If it's only at negotiation stage people outside teh club wouldnt know. It's not like we use the same intermediaries or deal with the same agents on every deal. It's not like travel agents would know, or limo drivers, or hotel bookers. So how TH knows everything on all of our targets (remember 'coming in 3's' ?) then god only knows........

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 am --

TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:

OK, that lkast one is nonsense on a bunch of levels. Marketing agencies genuinely do not have the stuff in stock sitting in a warehouse on their premises. they would not be asked to destroy something until he was out of the door, either. That is sooooooooooooo, friend of a friend of a firends lasses dog, that it's funny.........

Best way to do this is just to find ITK that come through for you. I've got 3 verified ITK that I can rely on. Don't care if they're the CEO of City or a guy on his couch. It doesn't really matter as long as the info pans out.

Just ignore the rest.

lost_n_spaced said:
Rammy Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:

-- Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 am --

TCIB said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Its not wrong, worked in marketing, involved is a hush hush merger. We had a load of material - t shirts, banners, adverts etc all lined up for when it was announced, we had to pulp the lot. - But we didn't have the inside scope on what went on at the top table

Rammy Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Rammy Blue said:

Don't be so silly, that's not what you originally posted, and you know it - I've underlined it in case you need reminding...

There are loads of ways that people could hear snippets of info, ffs it could be as basic as being friends with someone who is high up at City or related to our legal team etc.

I assume you've been banned on here before considering you're rather opinionated for someone who in theory has only been on here for a couple of months - who were you previously and why were you banned?

Once again, we are not talking about someone hearing snippets of info on 1 or 2 deals, we are talking about someone who pretty much claimed to know our entire transfer strategy and list of targets....... and I am opinionated, yes, but have never been on here (other than as a reader) before that.

Why, you after getting me banned 'cos I have an opinion ? LOL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.