So, What Does Soriano Say To Pellegrini..........

Probably something like "go see Txiki he has some players for you to check out for January".

FFS Pellers we are making Bobby look like even more of a messiah you were supposed to make him look a false prophet

Carry on like this and we will be the management group for Scotland sort your f...in act out you twat

yer right these English players are shit and Garcia too - tell me what you need and we'll sort it out for you

oh and thanks for getting us through the group stages of the CL - we've just made a further £10m this year

Now go sort the away form out and win us something -

We have had a smiler start to what Barce had in 2003-2004 (the season which Txiki Begiristain and Soriano joined) so they probably expected or were prepared for the start we've made and will realise it may take at least a season for Pellegrini to get through his style on the team.

If it was me, (and the way I feel, just as well it isn't) i'd be all ben kingsley in sexy beast

'Talk to me Manuel, I'm here for you. I'm a good listener'
'What can I say Txiki? We played well.'
'Shut up. C**.'

Soriano's role isn't to dictate the football department, that's Txiki.

I imagine (or hope) that this would be Txiki's face meeting Pellegrini after the Sunderland game.

Txiki-Begiristain-shakes--010.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.