So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

I love Kun and I want him to stay but as Pep says, Aguero will decide when he goes.

The fact he went to the mix zone and did an interview (which according to Marcotti et al - he never does) suggests he's making his feelings clear about being on the bench.

Nah, I don't think that's fair, you could just as easily say he walked down there and told them he's got 3 years on his contract and he wanted to stay (which he did). Could have been trying to Dispel the rumours.

The furore is about "The club will decide" which is just the stuff our players seemingly get coached to say.

"The club will always decide, unless the manager is talking in which case the player will always decide" could be the motto for our team under Pep. Pep are you getting rid of Yaya? Yaya will decide. Yaya will you leave? The club will decide!

All he said was he is happy and wants to stay,nothing wrong with that,he has put the ball in the clubs court
But why speak now after all this time,the ball is in nobody's court,Kun is probably feeling a bit unloved at the moment,I'm not sure how long he has left on his contract,so for now he's still our best goal scorer,but life moves on,this is the nature of football,if he does go,it will be of his own making
But hopefully we will make a profit for once

But why speak now after all this time,the ball is in nobody's court,Kun is probably feeling a bit unloved at the moment,I'm not sure how long he has left on his contract,so for now he's still our best goal scorer,but life moves on,this is the nature of football,if he does go,it will be of his own making
But hopefully we will make a profit for once
His contract is to 2020 he has said stuff about the yrly Madrid rumours that they are not true,i think his intention was to say he wants to stay,he also said he needs to watch and learn from what jesus is doing as he has played the same way for yrs,all benign stuff and i think blues should calm the fuck down,he has missed 2 games

One of the best players in the world, no reason why we would want to sell, expect him to replace Sterling when his current form drops, him Jesus and Sane upfront is mouth watering

Nah, I don't think that's fair, you could just as easily say he walked down there and told them he's got 3 years on his contract and he wanted to stay (which he did). Could have been trying to Dispel the rumours.

The furore is about "The club will decide" which is just the stuff our players seemingly get coached to say.

"The club will always decide, unless the manager is talking in which case the player will always decide" could be the motto for our team under Pep. Pep are you getting rid of Yaya? Yaya will decide. Yaya will you leave? The club will decide!
The contract extension?
The dinner date?
Aguero post match interview?
All is not well
Take those 93-20 glasses off
Be prepared for what will happen

We need more than one decent striker, especially as finishing is the weakest part of Sterling's and Silva's games.

It's just the usual media bollocks and their wishful thinking, they link him with Real Madrid every year and he's still here. Biggest positive is he's said he wants to stay.

We had three top strikers once with him, Mario and Dzeko yet I don't remember them wanting to leave.

Strange how the rag/cockney media don't think Rughead wants to leave the scum because of Ibrahimovic and Rashford and that other cünt who's name I can't remember. Fucking rag bellends all of them.

Kun isn't leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.