So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

I hope Aguero stays and win the CL with us and Pep. Only a week back, Pep mentioned about how the senior players are vital to a club. Aguero is one of them. I hope he doesn't create another Joe Hart situation. We never know how Jesus is going to develop and even if he fulfills his potential, we need 2 strikers.

Exactly.And thats no bad thing.

Sanchez/Auba over Aguero. Nah, not having that, unless Aguero is not interested to fight for his place. I hate to see our legendary "spine" being cast-off so soon. I've not yet come to terms with the dismissal of Joe Hart.

I've harboured this opinion for a while Dax,individually he is brilliant,but in a team where industry and unselfishness is paramount,he becomes somewhat less effective.Also there's always the very likely risk he will be injured for a period,in any campaign.

Its with a heavy heart,but i think we can be a better team with the right replacement.
I think its difficult for any City fan to come to that same conclusion as he has been such a legend for the club. However, i think for what Pep wants from his forwards, Kun is struggling and his impact on the pitch is nowhere near what it was 2 years ago. Quite possible we already have his replacement as well.

I think its difficult for any City fan to come to that same conclusion as he has been such a legend for the club. However, i think for what Pep wants from his forwards, Kun is struggling and his impact on the pitch is nowhere near what it was 2 years ago. Quite possible we already have his replacement as well.
I hope Aguero stays, but I my fear is that he will decide to move on if he's not starting. I wouldn't start him though just to keep him happy. We need to put the team first, and Sane, Jesus and Sterling have improved us.

I would like to see Aguero and Jesus together, but it's difficult to see how we can do that without changing the team around a fair bit. I thought we might see that vs Swansea.

he of course could be carrying a little knock for all we know.

I hope Aguero stays, but I my fear is that he will decide to move on if he's not starting. I wouldn't start him though just to keep him happy. We need to put the team first, and Sane, Jesus and Sterling have improved us.

I would like to see Aguero and Jesus together, but it's difficult to see how we can do that without changing the team around a fair bit. I thought we might see that vs Swansea.

he of course could be carrying a little knock for all we know.
I also have a feeling that pep would not stand in his way if kun decided he didn't want to stay and have limited chances. Maybe this is just another step in the evolution of peps team. Also I imagine something important to pep, creating a team that everyone looks at and says 'that's Peps team'.

I'd be disappointed if pep changes that forward 3, so at the moment unless the formation changes kun stays on the bench.

Kun has given his best years to create history with us, he ain't finished with us yet - there's that CL to win before he buggers off to China in 2022. Who in their right mind thinks Kun won't play the majority of the rest of the season, beyond belief!

Fernandinho on Gabriel Jesus: "He has been a professional footballer for just two years, so he is starting very, very, very young."

And yet so many want to throw sergio under the bus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.