So why suddenly do they talk about Aguero leaving?

I'm amazed at the number of people on here who are apparently blasé about the prospect of one of the 3 best strikers in world football leaving us in the summer, and having a 19 year old with 2 and a half PL games experience take his place. Incredible. It's not as if we need the money either
Would you prefer a little more handwringing and gnashing of teeth?

Not really got a response to that. If you're unconcerned about the touted departure of the greatest striker we've ever had, and by an epic margin, good luck to you.
I love Kun and I want him to stay but as Pep says, Aguero will decide when he goes.

The fact he went to the mix zone and did an interview (which according to Marcotti et al - he never does) suggests he's making his feelings clear about being on the bench.

And to think Roberto had four strikers, guess back then it didnt matter as the media still thought the rags would win the league, guess them same people are scared, hence coming out with all this shit.

I don't know why the fans are blaming the media for this story.

It was Aguero that made it by walking into the mix zone and taking an interview (which he doesn't normally do). Kun was being cute and fair play to him for doing so.

You posted this at 2:25 and no one picked up on it,even after repeating 5 hours later.....nothing

I heard the same thing on the radio later on,Sergio has caused this whole situation himself,he NEVER stops in the mix zone,and uses the language barrier as the reason,I bet the journalists were fighting among themselves too stick microphone under his nose
The press didn't have to do much,Kun gave them the story,and now it's headline news.

You posted this at 2:25 and no one picked up on it,even after repeating 5 hours later.....nothing

I heard the same thing on the radio later on,Sergio has caused this whole situation himself,he NEVER stops in the mix zone,and uses the language barrier as the reason,I bet the journalists were fighting among themselves too stick microphone under his nose
The press didn't have to do much,Kun gave them the story,and now it's headline news.
All he said was he is happy and wants to stay,nothing wrong with that,he has put the ball in the clubs court

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.