Society as we know it to collapse within 20 years

Last night it kicked off in Amsterdam. Street battles between Eritraens, supporting and those against the Eritraen government. 6 cops injured buses burned out etc etc. We are now getting the band wagon jumpers saying society is fucked.
I remember Moss Side in 1984. The Golden Temple of Amritsar was 'attacked' in India to remove Sikh militants. All hell broke loose in Moss Side as different factions fought violent street battles.
That was 40 years ago and society survived. Perhaps we are over thinking all this.

Posted on my Erikson 410 from the bunker at the bottom of my garden.

I'm happy to be pointed in the direction of a source for this but... Eritreans?! That country is like the North Korea of Africa - it's very hard to escape, and when people do, they tend to lay very low. According to the UN's stats, there's a few thousand of them living in the whole of the Netherlands - many of whom are women refugees. I'm surprised there's enough of them to even start a football team, let alone fight a pitched battle in the middle of Amsterdam and set buses on fire. Besides, I was there a couple of days ago and there really wasn't much going on. Nice pancakes though.

I'm happy to be pointed in the direction of a source for this but... Eritreans?! That country is like the North Korea of Africa - it's very hard to escape, and when people do, they tend to lay very low. According to the UN's stats, there's a few thousand of them living in the whole of the Netherlands - many of whom are women refugees. I'm surprised there's enough of them to even start a football team, let alone fight a pitched battle in the middle of Amsterdam and set buses on fire. Besides, I was there a couple of days ago and there really wasn't much going on. Nice pancakes though.
There’s loads of Eritreans in Birmingham.

It was online in the Telegraph this morning. They had quotes from the far right PM in waiting (no other party will help him form a coalition) Funnily enough I've just looked and I can't find it. Maybe the Telegraph also realised the story didn't really portray society ending after all.

Edit: it's still there (apparently you have to spell Eritraens correctly :-) )
13 arrested so they can field one football team at least.

The version where women, ethnic minorities and homsexuals were treated as second class citizens?

The version where life expectancy in the UK was 40 something instead of 80 something?

The version where we had coal fires and outside toilets instead of central heating?

The version where football pitches were mud baths and getting home from the match without getting battered was a good day out?

The version ...
ffs stop letting facts spoil a good conspiracy theory

It was online in the Telegraph this morning. They had quotes from the far right PM in waiting (no other party will help him form a coalition) Funnily enough I've just looked and I can't find it. Maybe the Telegraph also realised the story didn't really portray society ending after all.

Edit: it's still there (apparently you have to spell Eritraens correctly :-) )
13 arrested so they can field one football team at least.

Ah, fair enough - and it was in The Hague, that's why I couldn't find anything. Also seems to be involving a lot of Dutch national second generation immigrants who want the regime there to change (probably understandably given the country is like one big slave labour camp). That makes more sense.

Ah, fair enough - and it was in The Hague, that's why I couldn't find anything. Also seems to be involving a lot of Dutch national second generation immigrants who want the regime there to change (probably understandably given the country is like one big slave labour camp). That makes more sense.
I posted it more because people want society to fail. The comments in the Telegraph are predictable but sad.
(No wonder I couldn't find it. I spelt Eritrae wrong and got the wrong city !!

Any off to the transfer forum, I've just heard were signing M'Pappy from Lyon ;-)

It's become a thing recently. There were a couple of incidents in Sweden and one in Germany last year. The Eritrean Government are tring to improve their image in the west by organizing social events promoting Eritrean culture. The local Eritrean population who oppose the incumbents organise to picket the events and, recently it seems, things turn lairy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.