Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

I don't think we'll buy him for the following reasons:

1/ Why would Chelsea allow him to go? Either they know something we don't about fitness or injury records, or he's fallen out with the hierarchy i.e. abramovich.
2/ Only ever played for one club and ever wanted to play for one club: Chelsea. He is a Chelsea man through and through. Would he be here to sabotage us? Obviously not, but he'd not be the player for City that he is for his boyhood team, simply because that's an extra motivation.
3/ The only thing he's not won is European Cup - must want to stay at Chelsea for that, now that it's their stated aim.

No, it just can't happen. Terry is untouchable and not motivated to move. It'd be like trying to sign Gerrard, you'd have to persuade him we're more likely to win trophies: not looking like that for a 30 year old defender in comparison to Chelsea i.e. he's got 3, maybe 4 years left, we're looking to be title contenders/winners at the end of that. Chelsea would hope to have won the CL a couple of times.

---------Given----------
-Richards-Terry-Lescott-Bridge-
----------De Jong-----
------Ireland-------Barry----
---Tevez-----------Robinho---
----------Eto'o--------

bench: Taylor, SWP, Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Zabaleta, Kompany, Onuoha

that my friends, is a team not just up for the challenge of top 4, but top honors.

We wont get Terry. Less than no chance, he is Mr Chelsea, would never leave them or London for that matter. I can believe we have enquired but he would never come. At the end of the day he is not the player he was anyway - has bad problems with his back these days hes in a bad way with it apparently.

We do still have a chance of getting Tevez and a slim chance of getting Eto. Lescott Is probable I think, hes going to want to come at the end of the day, bigger club, better prospects and double the wages.

Swap Nedum or another decent centre half in there instead of Terry and that could be out opening squad for next season.

Its not impossible be will have that starting 11 and bench bar Terry.

Anyone noticed there is not even room on the bench for the likes of Elano and Petrov in this new city reality. Quality internationals will never accept that.

Surely means a few bigs names as well out dead wood on the way out of Eastland. Personally I would take Bellamy off that bench anyway for Petrov and Elano. Nedum can play right back / centre half and Kompany can play midfield or centre half. More than enough defensive cover.

--------------Given----------
-Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Bridge-
----------De Jong-----
------Ireland-------Barry----
---Tevez-----------Robinho---
------------Eto'o--------------

bench: Taylor, SWP, Santa Cruz, Petrov, Zabaleta, Onuoha, Elano

Fuck Bellend off he will be injured most of the time anyway......We need Eto, Tevez and Lescott for that dream to come true. Thats a scart first team squad for sure.

Didn't I hear that JT was a united fan?
I would love him at city , I do not for the life of me understand why folks are calling him a cnut. What I've seen of him he sounds like a good lad and a top notch world class defender and leader. He's worth 10 Eto's IMO

keemanan said:
Didn't I hear that JT was a united fan?
I would love him at city , I do not for the life of me understand why folks are calling him a cnut. What I've seen of him he sounds like a good lad and a top notch world class defender and leader. He's worth 10 Eto's IMO

Yh he is, typical Cockney.

The only logic i can see in this is that his agent has had dealings with two of City's more recent signings?
He might just of put the feelers out and seen if were still interested after Jan's approach?

Danamy said:
The only logic i can see in this is that his agent has had dealings with two of City's more recent signings?
He might just of put the feelers out and seen if were still interested after Jan's approach?

Agree. Agent told City in Jan that Terry may be interested in a move but we were unsure if we were being used for Terry to get a better deal at Chelski. Maybe response in Jan wasn't as negative as was made public and thats why we are back again

Terry would be a good signing but I believe we need a better Micah Richards e.g going forward alot and crossing balls in. Maicon anyone ?

the only thing i see here is spursmad using his new found position as a trustworthy ITK to feed us some bullshit!

mcfc_nick said:
the only thing i see here is spursmad using his new found position as a trustworthy ITK to feed us some bullshit!

To be fair to spursmad he has got around 4 right so far (RSC,Barry,Corluka,Taylor) and has told us Tevez is ours (which i believe) and that would make it 5. He wouldn't go from doing this to feeding us bullshit, he has been posting for alongtime with regards to our transfers and has been right.

He has told us that we are still pushing for Eto'o but his lawyer/agent are playing their cards close to his chest and he said there have been firm enquiries about Terry. Surely if he was wanting to feed us bullshit he would have said that they were close to signing too.

This guy is as ITK as you can get so please, lets not start pushing him away. He is a gem to have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.