Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

never forget robinho's debut against them lot when he got sent off and walk off the pitch windin us all up.....dont want him anywhere near the club.....tosser

jackschollar said:
never forget robinho's debut against them lot when he got sent off and walk off the pitch windin us all up.....dont want him anywhere near the club.....tosser

Ill never forget Terrys reaction after Robby scored, him and Cech were bitching like schoolgirls and Terry was waving his arms around complaining as per usual.

Don't want Terry, old and a tosser (see the above posts).

If Eto'o and his agent are being so weary and hard to deal with does anyone else believe he'll be a mard arse?

Bazzmand Show said:
jackschollar said:

Ill never forget Terrys reaction after Robby scored, him and Cech were bitching like schoolgirls and Terry was waving his arms around complaining as per usual.

Yea what a dickhead that Terry is. When his team concedes a goal he shoulld run up and congratulate the opposition, dickhead

Bazzmand Show said:
jackschollar said:

Would rather have that from my centre backs than the likes of Dunne fucking smiling!

spursmad321 said:
I have asked my source about the continued rumours regarding Eto'o, and he as confirmed that you are still trying to close this deal. He also said that Eto'o and his agents are playing their cards close to their chest, and that they are very difficult to deal with.

I also have been given info on another player, I find this one hard to believe, because I can't see why he would leave his current club and move to Man City at this time in his career. ( that wasn't a dig at Man City by the way )

That player is John Terry, this move by City is in its early days, but you are definately intrested in him, I can also confirm that city did enquire about him in January.

These are not 100% done deals like previously, but you are in the hunt for both.
john terry,
to bloody slow for me

OK, I've been doing some digging around and spoken to a pal at City who is not on the corporate hospitality, stewarding, rubbish collecting etc etc side but does have a good idea what is going on. The John Terry story looks like it has legs although it is not clear if City have gone in for him yet. Back in January, he was very unhappy with Scolari and sent a "come and get me" message to Hughes via a first team player (you can guess who that might be). Of course, there is a new manager at Chelsea now and my pal doesn't know if anything further has been said or if City have made an approach. I will get an update at some stage but don't like pestering folk!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
OK, I've been doing some digging around and spoken to a pal at City who is not on the corporate hospitality, stewarding, rubbish collecting etc etc side but does have a good idea what is going on. The John Terry story looks like it has legs although it is not clear if City have gone in for him yet. Back in January, he was very unhappy with Scolari and sent a "come and get me" message to Hughes via a first team player (you can guess who that might be). Of course, there is a new manager at Chelsea now and my pal doesn't know if anything further has been said or if City have made an approach. I will get an update at some stage but don't like pestering folk!
Very interesting nice one pal. Is your understanding like everyone else that tevez is done btw?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.