Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

keemanan said:
Didn't I hear that JT was a united fan?
I would love him at city , I do not for the life of me understand why folks are calling him a cnut. What I've seen of him he sounds like a good lad and a top notch world class defender and leader. He's worth 10 Eto's IMO

Bollocks a goalscorer who nets over 20 a season with two European Cups to his name, numerous league championships, cups compared to a defender! There is a reason why forwards cost more than defenders and that's because they are match winners. Eto'o is right at the top of his tree and could ply his trade in any league in the world could the same be said of Terry?

BibbyBlue85 said:
mcfc_nick said:
the only thing i see here is spursmad using his new found position as a trustworthy ITK to feed us some bullshit!

To be fair to spursmad he has got around 4 right so far (RSC,Barry,Corluka,Taylor) and has told us Tevez is ours (which i believe) and that would make it 5. He wouldn't go from doing this to feeding us bullshit, he has been posting for alongtime with regards to our transfers and has been right.

He has told us that we are still pushing for Eto'o but his lawyer/agent are playing their cards close to his chest and he said there have been firm enquiries about Terry. Surely if he was wanting to feed us bullshit he would have said that they were close to signing too.

This guy is as ITK as you can get so please, lets not start pushing him away. He is a gem to have

Thank you BibbyBlue85, I have come on here to give you guys/gals some info that as proven to be 100% correct, and when I post something that looks like I might be speculating I get stupid posts like the one above, I am not here to big up my ego, I am just passing on some top info, I sometimes wonder why I bother.

Thanks again BibbyBlues85.

spursmad321 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
mcfc_nick said:
the only thing i see here is spursmad using his new found position as a trustworthy ITK to feed us some bullshit!

To be fair to spursmad he has got around 4 right so far (RSC,Barry,Corluka,Taylor) and has told us Tevez is ours (which i believe) and that would make it 5. He wouldn't go from doing this to feeding us bullshit, he has been posting for alongtime with regards to our transfers and has been right.

He has told us that we are still pushing for Eto'o but his lawyer/agent are playing their cards close to his chest and he said there have been firm enquiries about Terry. Surely if he was wanting to feed us bullshit he would have said that they were close to signing too.

This guy is as ITK as you can get so please, lets not start pushing him away. He is a gem to have

Thank you BibbyBlue85, I have come on here to give you guys/gals some info that as proven to be 100% correct, and when I post something that looks like I might be speculating I get stupid posts like the one above, I am not here to big up my ego, I am just passing on some top info, I sometimes wonder why I bother.

don't be drawn in by the tits on here spursmad, unfortunately we always have a few closet rags who don't want us to have any itk's.

Rammy Blue said:
spursmad321 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
mcfc_nick said:

I agree - keep going fella!

I have come to the conclusion that many people on here are either RAGS or don't even go to watch City - they spend there life criticising REAL fans from there homes in Australia, Norway and South Africa to name but three!!!

If you are a REAL fan get to the game and not on this list 24/7!!

don't be drawn in by the tits on here spursmad, unfortunately we always have a few closet rags who don't want us to have any itk's.

i dont really want terry either. he is a top class player but i dont think he fits well into the 'project'. he has alreay won everything that is likely to be achievable for him here in the next few years. onouha is our terry, a sky blue blooded quality defender who will keep getting better the more he plays.

keemanan said:
I do not for the life of me understand why folks are calling him a cnut.
Perhaps it's because that's what he clearly is. You can wank over his footballing abilities all you like, but there really can't be much doubt that the guy's a c*nt.

I accept that it would send a huge signal of intent if we were to sign him, but given the money that would have to be involved to make it happen, I'd rather we went for a better player who isn't a horrible twat. There are plenty of them to choose from. His defensive partner at Chelsea for a start.

mcfc_nick said:

The irony in this statement is that you have no counter proof whatsoever that Spursmad321 is bullshitting. Might be worth getting that info before posting comments like this.

spursmad321 said:
I have come on here to give you guys/gals some info that as proven to be 100% correct, and when I post something that looks like I might be speculating I get stupid posts like the one above, I am not here to big up my ego, I am just passing on some top info, I sometimes wonder why I bother.

Spursmad, just go to your profile and use the "Foe" button. Add the posters name and you never see his posts on the board again. I have so many people on mine that I only see 3 posts a day on here lol ;O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.