Some more info.( update page 47 )

Re: Some more info...................

10.Goater_Legend said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
OK, I've been doing some digging around and spoken to a pal at City who is not on the corporate hospitality, stewarding, rubbish collecting etc etc side but does have a good idea what is going on. The John Terry story looks like it has legs although it is not clear if City have gone in for him yet. Back in January, he was very unhappy with Scolari and sent a "come and get me" message to Hughes via a first team player (you can guess who that might be). Of course, there is a new manager at Chelsea now and my pal doesn't know if anything further has been said or if City have made an approach. I will get an update at some stage but don't like pestering folk!
Very interesting nice one pal. Is your understanding like everyone else that tevez is done btw?.

I've just posted on the Tevez thread. I'm not hearing anything about it being done as in signed and sealed (maybe a verbal agreement is in place)...the delay and titbits to the media by KJ overnight is more to do with KJ trying to maximise his payment/ commission as an agent (nothing to do with the transfer fee which is agreed).

why is everyone slating terry, yes he moans like a woman when things dont go his way.
that to me is the sign of a winning personality, would you prefer someone who doesnt give a shit FFS!
as hughes has recently said, he wants captains all over the pitch, and i cant believe so many blues would turn their noses up at the england captain... whats going on?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Bazzmand Show said:
jackschollar said:
never forget robinho's debut against them lot when he got sent off and walk off the pitch windin us all up.....dont want him anywhere near the club.....tosser

Ill never forget Terrys reaction after Robby scored, him and Cech were bitching like schoolgirls and Terry was waving his arms around complaining as per usual.

Yea what a dickhead that Terry is. When his team concedes a goal he shoulld run up and congratulate the opposition, dickhead

Better than critcising and complaining at ur own teamates, quite ugly to be honest. Not as bad as Charrager towards Arbeloa last year but the last thing I want is players arguing and fucking about amongst themselves when they should be up and about ready to eqaulise.

Bazzmand Show said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Bazzmand Show said:
jackschollar said:
never forget robinho's debut against them lot when he got sent off and walk off the pitch windin us all up.....dont want him anywhere near the club.....tosser

Ill never forget Terrys reaction after Robby scored, him and Cech were bitching like schoolgirls and Terry was waving his arms around complaining as per usual.

Yea what a dickhead that Terry is. When his team concedes a goal he shoulld run up and congratulate the opposition, dickhead

Better than critcising and complaining at ur own teamates, quite ugly to be honest. Not as bad as Charrager towards Arbeloa last year but the last thing I want is players arguing and fucking about amongst themselves when they should be up and about ready to eqaulise.

Yea, what the fuck do those 2nd rate centre halves Carragher and Terry know?

[quote="Yea, what the fuck do those 2nd rate centre halves Carragher and Terry know?[/quote]

Not alot outside of football I would assume... Im not questioning them as players at all, infact I think Carragher has done a fanastic job oiver the course of his career and I would slot him in our defence all day everyday. Terry on the other hand I believe has been backed up by Carvahlo who I believe is one of the best defenders in the world and if we are to poach any defender from Chelsea hed be the man I go for. Also, if Terry was to come here, remember the fucking circus regarding Kaka, well multiply that by about 10 and thats the reaction the media will give. The UK press will go ballistic and the Kaka saga wont hold a fucking candlestick to the chaos this would create. I dont believe our club needs that kind of rubbish at this tage of our development.

Bazzmand Show said:
Also, if Terry was to come here, remember the fucking circus regarding Kaka, well multiply that by about 10 and thats the reaction the media will give. The UK press will go ballistic and the Kaka saga wont hold a fucking candlestick to the chaos this would create. I dont believe our club needs that kind of rubbish at this tage of our development.

Agree although that's a completely different argument

flb said:
Terry is England captain and a winner for fucks sake,some cant see past the cockney accent

When you say winner what do you mean? Im sure not many of the lads i.e. Dunne, Richards, Neds and Vinny go out their to lose? Because Terry enjoys winning does that make him the ultimate signing? Captaincy doesnt necessarily playing ability. Its measured on a much broader range of attributes.

Del Monte said:
Anoyone who says they don't want Terry is fucking idiot and needs to shut up!
Who said considered, reasoned debate was no longer possible on Bluemoon?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.