Some Of Our Fans

squirtyflower said:
It seems we're not allowed a visit to Wembley without some hand wringing following it

Can't we, just for once, enjoy our win

Probably 99% did mate.Before social media these small incidents would only have been heard about between the people in the vicinity and a few mates and family,now everyone knows.

paulchapo said:
squirtyflower said:
It seems we're not allowed a visit to Wembley without some hand wringing following it

Probably 99% did mate.Before social media these small incidents would only have been heard about between the people in the vicinity and a few mates and family,now everyone knows.
Perhaps your mate Conn should be moaning about Facebook/Twitter and less about our disenfranchment with the blues

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
What about us passive/aggressive slightly inebriated but not violent coked-up sink pissers?
Where do we fit into this new Bluemoon social demographic?
Depends if you snorted your coke in the same bogs as the one where you pissed in the sink. If it is the same bogs, a double jeopardy rule kicks in and you are treated the same as an aggressive arsehole.

squirtyflower said:
paulchapo said:
squirtyflower said:

Perhaps your mate Conn should be moaning about Facebook/Twitter and less about our disenfranchment with the blues

MY mate Conn???

Re: Our Fans

blue by birth said:
bobmcfc said:
Sat in 538 and everyone was really great, had to stand for the entire game but wasn't too bad

I was in 538 and atmosphere was really good, no trouble but deffo had to stand most of the game. Thought Sunderland fans were great after the game no trouble and had to walk through loads of them to get where we were parked

Yeah we had to walk through the Sunderland fans after the game which was awkward but no trouble. I was sat on the very top row of seats in 538 so had an amazing view of everything and the people around me and my son were great

paulchapo said:
squirtyflower said:
paulchapo said:

MY mate Conn???
I enjoyed your post you wrote earlier in the Conn thread
Social media is yet another thing that has changed since 76 yet he's ignored that too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.