Some Of Our Fans

squirtyflower said:
paulchapo said:
squirtyflower said:
Perhaps your mate Conn should be moaning about Facebook/Twitter and less about our disenfranchment with the blues

MY mate Conn???
I enjoyed your post you wrote earlier in the Conn thread
Social media is yet another thing that has changed since 76 yet he's ignored that too

Ahh ok for a minute i thought you were implying i was some sort of friend of his and in agreement with the miserable bugger,lol!

mancityvstoke said:
paulchapo said:
zandvoort blue said:
would it be out of order to have a shit in one sinks at Wembley?

Now...i have an hilarious story about a bloke doing just that onboard a ship if anyone wants to hear it!

No thanks...................just having pancakes

Same here, with Nutella.
So it's a no from me.

paulchapo said:
squirtyflower said:
paulchapo said:
MY mate Conn???
I enjoyed your post you wrote earlier in the Conn thread
Social media is yet another thing that has changed since 76 yet he's ignored that too

Ahh ok for a minute i thought you were implying i was some sort of friend of his and in agreement with the miserable bugger,lol!
Nah mate
It just struck a chord this afternoon

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
mancityvstoke said:
paulchapo said:
Now...i have an hilarious story about a bloke doing just that onboard a ship if anyone wants to hear it!

Same here, with Nutella.
So it's a no from me.

Ha ha no problem it was quite funny!

What is the implication behind the word Munich? I wasn't alive when it happened or during any of the aftermath but I can't think of a scenario in my head where I'd think it was ok to use it.

Puppet Master Silva said:
What is the implication behind the word Munich? I wasn't alive when it happened or during any of the aftermath but I can't think of a scenario in my head where I'd think it was ok to use it.

They were in our Champs league Group.

mancityvstoke said:
paulchapo said:
zandvoort blue said:
would it be out of order to have a shit in one sinks at Wembley?

I tried to make a blue pancake but the food colouring just disappears. What a waste of 20 pence.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mcfcunder5s said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I did reply to you last night but it got pulled so here goes.
The above is all lies.Points 1 and 2..Why are you so upset about the munich word being used.It aint right but it happens and it aint ever going to stop.
Point 3. You and your dad were swinging fists.You did start it and never once tried to stop it.You hit a woman in front of you with a hat on(how her fella never landed one on you I will never know). You started fighting with a retired cop.Green coat stood behind you with his 6 or 7 yr old son. He retaliated and rightly so. You tried it again and got my lad 13yr in the middle of it when he was already shocked at what he saw which made him get even more upset as he isnt used to seeing knobheads like yourself trying to fight anyone who told you to calm down.As a result of protecting my son I cut my hand which I'm not arsed about but please dont try you say you were the innocent in all this because you werent.
Point 4-So you are denying swinging out at the retired copper then.briilliant
Point 5-You disn't walk away.You were thrown out and then continued fighting with some ginger lad about 20-25yrs all through half time and when you came back to your seat
Point 6-The situation did calm down,but you kept starting it up again because you were that pissed you dont remember
Point 7-That was me-I never kicked off with you,all I said to you is that If you lay a finger on my lad,I wouldnt be held responsible for my actions and to stop ruining peoples days out.
Point 8-So fucking what? Does that give you the right to fight,kick off involving children. You should be ashamed of yourself but clearly you aren't as you seem to think it was big and clever to do what you did.
Point 9..Utter lie-Your dad fucked off becase you text him saying you needed his help as you were fighting. Oh and maybe one day when you have kids you will understand and grow up. You were clearly pissed and couldnt handle your ale.You kicked off abouyt the munich word being used and albeit I agree the use is wrong,it aint gonna stop I am afraid.
So you pissed in the sink.I have no problems with that at all. Trying to humour in relation to this sort of shit simply doesnt wash with me.
You were lucky both you and your dad didn't get a serious hiding off guys who NEVER get involved.

Okay whatever mate, but yes I did walk off in the first place.
Also my dad came back in the second half and apologised to everyone. All were accepting of the apology but yourself.
"fucked off because you text him saying you needed his help as you were fighting" - Also incorrect, please stop making up rubbish, he left because I sent him a text saying that I was outside the ground, not that I wanted help 'fighting'.
Also, he didn't actually hit the girl in front, he only knocked the hat off her head, not saying that makes it any better but please get your facts right. The bloke with her was also very understanding and got over it when I came back to apologise before 'fighting' again.
It's pretty childish that you've come on here spouting rubbish about me and posting up my seat number when what happened has already happened and it was dealt with in the end, get over it and get over yourself.
Anyway I hope you enjoy the rest of the season sat right up there on your high horse x.

Please....
Get pissed,take drugs,piss in sinks .

Wise words.

Respect to anyone confident enough to piss in a sink after doing coke though. My unit isn't fit for public display after a sesh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.