Some Of Our Fans

Skashion said:
Goatfacekillah said:
Drinking at any time's fine unless it turns you into an aggressive arsehole. Then it's not alright.
What if you're an aggressive arsehole without alcohol? Surely it's better to be a drunken aggressive arsehole than a sober aggressive arsehole?

Yes, I agree with you - drunken ones at least have the chance of regret. Sober aggressive arseholes should be shipped off to channel their aggression more productively. Like terraforming Mars for example.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Skashion said:
Goatfacekillah said:
Drinking at any time's fine unless it turns you into an aggressive arsehole. Then it's not alright.
What if you're an aggressive arsehole without alcohol? Surely it's better to be a drunken aggressive arsehole than a sober aggressive arsehole?

What about us passive/aggressive slightly inebriated but not violent coked-up sink pissers?
Where do we fit into this new Bluemoon social demographic?

In the guardedly suspect category.

rick773 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mcfcunder5s said:
Okay whatever mate, but yes I did walk off in the first place.
Also my dad came back in the second half and apologised to everyone. All were accepting of the apology but yourself.
"fucked off because you text him saying you needed his help as you were fighting" - Also incorrect, please stop making up rubbish, he left because I sent him a text saying that I was outside the ground, not that I wanted help 'fighting'.
Also, he didn't actually hit the girl in front, he only knocked the hat off her head, not saying that makes it any better but please get your facts right. The bloke with her was also very understanding and got over it when I came back to apologise before 'fighting' again.
It's pretty childish that you've come on here spouting rubbish about me and posting up my seat number when what happened has already happened and it was dealt with in the end, get over it and get over yourself.
Anyway I hope you enjoy the rest of the season sat right up there on your high horse x.

Please....
Get pissed,take drugs,piss in sinks .

Wise words.

Respect to anyone confident enough to piss in a sink after doing coke though. My unit isn't fit for public display after a sesh.
St. Helens you are never wrong are you?.. Grow up and go back to the rugby.

I was lucky enough to have one brilliant life highlight in 135 with my lad. Saw no bother all day. I seemed to bump into a familiar face around every corner. A dramatic match full of all the tension, angst and joy of the an elite footballing event and won by 3 very good goals. Sunderland fans were an absolute credit to their club overall.

As for pissing in the sinks, the toilets in a Wembley are designed for the Premier Inn not a football stadium, having said that, I've got the bladder of a dormouse and sometimes I find myself practically pogoing in the queue for the piss stones but I always seem to manage to hang on. It must be the difference between the actual working class and those that call themselves that without actually working. Just because people pissed in an enclosed gutter 30 years ago doesn't mean they need to piss where they stand these days.
The Munich word it's just dickish nowadays. I roll my eyes and treat it with the contempt it deserves. Doing coke at a cup final, WTF is all that about?
As for the incident from the OP it sounds to me like mcfcunder5s is clearly in the wrong. In the end though there's no real harm done thankfully, we've all done dumb things when we were young. Instead of saying 'whatever' like a petulant teenage girl why don't you take the moral high ground and apologise to the OP on this forum and admit you made a mistake. I reckon most will give you kudos, you'll feel better about yourself and put it down to experience. We'll all move on.

But if we get to the FA cup semis I'll make sure I'll keep my fingers crossed that I don't dip out on the ' sat next to a dipshit' lottery. I'll avoid suede shallow soled footwear and opt for a smooth leather shoe with a thick Goodyear welted plastic piss resistant sole for paddling to the urinal.

Puppet Master Silva said:
What is the implication behind the word Munich? I wasn't alive when it happened or during any of the aftermath but I can't think of a scenario in my head where I'd think it was ok to use it.
There was a liberal singing of "you're just a town full of munich's" in the augustiener, and nobody batted so much of an eyelid :)

bgblue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
What is the implication behind the word Munich? I wasn't alive when it happened or during any of the aftermath but I can't think of a scenario in my head where I'd think it was ok to use it.
There was a liberal singing of "you're just a town full of munich's" in the augustiener, and nobody batted so much of an eyelid :)
Shame you weren't so liberal at getting the fucking beers in.

rick773 said:
Respect to anyone confident enough to piss in a sink after doing coke though. My unit isn't fit for public display after a sesh.

Don't know whether anyone else near me spotted it but for the Barcelona home game during the mad half time rush in the bogs due to no beer on sale, I'm pretty sure someone had done a shit in the sink in the bogs in 212. I didn't see the culprit but I saw the remains in the sink, could be a shitty prank (no pun intended) but it looked pretty real! So really someone going for a piss in the sink isn't too much of an issue haha, at least it goes down the drain!

I didn't attend Sunday's final but did go to Wembley last year against Wigan. I know this has been said many times in the thread, but the main problem is that most people have been drinking since the morning (myself included). I found the atmosphere around me to be ugly at times, and I felt constantly on edge. At half time I was queuing for a beer, (while my husband went to the toilet) a young man stood in front of me got punched hard in the face by a drunken thug for no reason whatsoever. His head snapped back and I was smashed in the face by the back of his head. The drunk thug's mates thought it was funny! I was dumbstruck and appalled. I witnessed City fans fighting amongst themselves and more violence when we stopped at a service station. I honestly don't think a Wembley cup final is a place for children at all, which is a massive shame as my two would absolutely love to go.
Incidentally, my only other trip to Wembley was as a young teenager at the Gillingham game and I had a wonderful day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.