Some Of Our Fans

gravediggerj said:
There was a suderland fan in our block. Idiot stood up cheering and goading when they scored. Stewards took ages to get in ad get him out.
Did you tell him your bluemoon username and that he's going to be dead pretty soon.....

Was in 137 and it kicked off a couple times with a lad and then later on as things hadn't been sorted. At half-time it started up again with a bloke joining in ( his dad?). Wasn't nice to see with young lad and girl in tears as they were terrified as to what was going on around them. Security staff came and chucked them out. Hope it didn't spoil the day for the youngsters.

MCFC knob in 214 - remember where WE came from

To the knobhead in 214 (CW directly under the big screen in the "Sunderland end - although CW is "neutral"), your goading of the Sunderland fans sitting around you was unecessary and stupid. The guys in front of me were all for giving you a kicking. The only sensible thing you did was leave 5 minutes before the end.

What pissed me off, was your short memory. How would you have felt in 2012 if the guys sitting around you had rubbed it in like that?

That type of banter is great if you are next to the away end at the Etihad, but not needed in a neutral section at a big day at Wembley.

I was also suprised that you didnt have any colours on. Perhaps you expected knobs like yourself from Sunderland. I wore mine. I didn't get any shite when we went 1-0. Nor did i give any when we went 2-1 up. A bit of humility would not have gone amiss.

i took my 6 yr old lad down for the weekend and got to say its one of the best weekends i've ever had.The Sunderland fans were absolutely brilliant before the match on the train,we had a proper good laugh with them and wished them all the best and they said the same to me and my lad.Inside the ground we had a great bunch of lads around us,there was one lad who constantly slagged City players off but apart from him everyone was sound,the lad behing us gave my lad his city badge,lad next to us gave him a few quid everyone saying to him 'you'll never forget this day young man' etc,i've come home with a little bit of faith restored that not evryone who goes to football is a twat,there are far more good guys than bad guys its just that the dicks who cause trouble get noticed more,also like to say the build up to the match and the pre match entertainment was fantastic and really got the crowd hyped up!

CheadleBlue said:
Was in 137 and it kicked off a couple times with a lad and then later on as things hadn't been sorted. At half-time it started up again with a bloke joining in ( his dad?). Wasn't nice to see with young lad and girl in tears as they were terrified as to what was going on around them. Security staff came and chucked them out. Hope it didn't spoil the day for the youngsters.

The lad who was crying was 13 and he was my son.Those 2 cunts in 137..I have there seat numbers.Have a read of the block 136 thread. If you are referring to me joining in I think you will find I stepped inbetween the brawling parties to protect my son as he was crying his eyes out and just saying why???
I was the lad in the blue Gillet for any doubt.The 2 lads who kicked it all off were sat in front of me.
This is what I posted on the 136 thread.
It was block 137 row 19 seats 88 and 87..
The reason i know is because i was sat directly behind it and my 13 yr old was breaking his heart after being in the middle of it..the two cunts were a father and lad on anyone they didnt like. It all started because someone called a sunderland player the m word and this father and lad got all precious and decided to kick off..i cut my hand getting inbetween my lad and these two pricks fighting with anyone. In the end.they.got turfed out tellong people to fuck off on the way..
Alcohol and the fact we were losing didnt help..
Idiots idiots..so many drunken twats watching city..glad the team made me and my boy smile in the end..just at marlybone now for a swift beer...
Those two twats should be ashamed of themselves.
This was all first half in 137 by the way...<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am --<br /><br />
Ducado said:
I can't see the coralation between our recent success and us having a few dick heads supporting us

Trust me mate.We have some right cunts on board now.

I think nowadays there is a heavy weight of expectation and when things aren't going to plan, it gets a bit heated.

I actually find these game stressful because my desire to see us win is so strong.

Voice has gone today with all the shouting and singing.

unsworthblue said:
i took my 6 yr old lad down for the weekend and got to say its one of the best weekends i've ever had.The Sunderland fans were absolutely brilliant before the match on the train,we had a proper good laugh with them and wished them all the best and they said the same to me and my lad.Inside the ground we had a great bunch of lads around us,there was one lad who constantly slagged City players off but apart from him everyone was sound,the lad behing us gave my lad his city badge,lad next to us gave him a few quid everyone saying to him 'you'll never forget this day young man' etc,i've come home with a little bit of faith restored that not evryone who goes to football is a twat,there are far more good guys than bad guys its just that the dicks who cause trouble get noticed more,also like to say the build up to the match and the pre match entertainment was fantastic and really got the crowd hyped up!

The pre and post match 'entertainment' was the usual baseball-style tripe where the ridiculously loud PA system kills any real atmosphere.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think nowadays there is a heavy weight of expectation and when things aren't going to plan, it gets a bit heated.

I actually find these game stressful because my desire to see us win is so strong.

Voice has gone today with all the shouting and singing.

Morning mate.I usually agree with your posts but on this occasion I wont. Those 2 cunts fighting mate.My lad is no wuss but is 13 yrs old. He was crying his eyes out and was really distressed.Everyone around us could see what was going on. Fucking alcohol induced thuggery.There is no excuse pal. It didn't ruin my lads day because the boys did the business second half but I have NEVER been involved in shit like that but I will protect my kids with my life and if means me taking a cut hand whilst those 2 cocks were slinging punches then so be it. We have some right cunts watching us now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.