Some Of Our Fans

Pablo1 said:
Zabbasbeard said:
Pablo1 said:
What row was this on? I was in 131 and thought the atmosphere was great, plenty of singing and apart from one lad who was pissed and shouting up to the Sunderland fans in CW above us I didn't see any other trouble. (I was in row 36)

Fair enough, probably too far away for me to have noticed - just thought the whole buzz around 131 was great.

I was in 131 too, row 11. No issues at all, great atmosphere for the most part. Plenty of shouting, swearing and singing...wouldn't have it any other way!!

I hate to think how many pages this would run to if there'd been social media around in the the bad old days! Back then, and Im not getting misty eyed, idiot father/son combinations and anyone getting kids etc in the way would have got a clump from someone to shut them up.. Still, from what you;'re saying that happened anyways..

Chisel definitely has a HUGE impact nowadays though....so much getting shovelled before during and after...bring back the £20 mitzibushis, I say...

Its just wierd that you lot have been starved so long of success and already some are seeming to take it for granted...turning up and not enjoying every single sacred minute of it. What we would nt give for a TINY bit of what you've got and have to look forward to.

Good luck to you all, enjoy the moment, you lucky city cunts!

See you in May.. we'll be safe and you'll need three points for the title...what could possible go wrong with that...?!

blue b4 the moon said:
Tbilisi said:
Few Sunderland near us in 552 but taken out....felt a bit embarrassed that they were due to some knob mouthing off about them....this despite my brother and 2 mates not being able to get in and watching on TV...I know Blues went in the Sunderland end.

Sunderland(& Feyenoord)fans as stated on here a few times were a credit to their club.

Best song I heard all day was at Hilton Services by a group of lads,not heard it before...sorry don't know tune but heard it a lot at european grounds...words something like this.........

Whoa,Whoa,Whoa,weve got the best football team in the world,
Weve got Navas and Milner,
Yaya and Silva,
Nasri and Fernandi--ho

I was coming out of the bogs at Warwick on the way back and about 10 lads were in the foyer bouncing around singing that. The staff shit themselves and after 10 or so repeated renditions the lads just left. It was a bit like a flash footie crowd.

As for inside the ground the front 3 rows of 544 didn't want to stand or even clap in the main for Mick Doyle. That was the worst thing I saw apart from the 15 or so Mackems about 10 rows behind me.

Haha we stopped off at about 4 services and did the same thing at every entrance. Bit harsh on the staff in hindsight but we were pissed and it was funny as fuck! Great day

The guy behind me and my lads was convinced the ref heard him call him a cnut in the first minute so continued to tell him for the next 89. The four drunk tw@ts in front of us did not hear a thing but then they did not even know where they were. My two 11 year olds heard him though and so did the other younger children around us. Really not needed. We can enjoy without that. Just plain stupid. Glad we don't get thag in CBL3.

We have always had some pondlife supporting us . Same as every other team . No better no worse

Cheer up guys I'd rather be beating each other up because we're at Wembley, rather than beating each other up at Stoke cause we have just been relegated!

2 lads were pissing against the walls in the entrance to the toilets near 552/551.

Yeah cheers for ruining it for everyone else who then had to trod in your piss to get to a urinal/toilet themselves.

Tw*ts

Slicker than Sommeil said:
2 lads were pissing against the walls in the entrance to the toilets near 552/551.

Yeah cheers for ruining it for everyone else who then had to trod in your piss to get to a urinal/toilet themselves.

Tw*ts

Your day was ruined because you stood in a bit of piss?

Were you not wearing shoes or anything?

Saturday night I either got

A: abducted by aliens
B: got jumped
C: tripped up and knocked myself out on a wall.

Pretty sure it wasnt b. I woke up on the side of an A road confused, thought I was in Morecambe. police came along and helped me out,fuck knows what I'd done. My head is killing me .

allan harper said:
Saturday night I either got

A: abducted by aliens
B: got jumped
C: tripped up and knocked myself out on a wall.

Pretty sure it wasnt b. I woke up on the side of an A road confused, thought I was in Morecambe. police came along and helped me out,fuck knows what I'd done. My head is killing me .
You seemed fine when you left us, must have been a good night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.