Something interesting on the odious windbag...

Re: Something interesting on the odious Welsh windbag...

Did anybody else spot the rank hypocrisy of the OP? This is his comment regarding Colin Shindler on another thread... "I thought his comments were racially motivated, to be honest. And his book showed him to be an utter bore..."

Compare and contrast this comment to the title of this current thread. Beggars belief.

As a player, I love Bellamy, he has passion, commitment, work-rate etc. As a person, I suspect he is trouble if he doesn't get his own way. You only have to look at some of his escapades on the pitch to see what an argumentative little tw*t he really is.

I think he has done a great job for us and if he would just shut up and knuckle down then keep him. If not sell him to a non competitor club. If that takes time then stick him in the reserves.

citymad said:
DonJulio said:
That's the truth, and really we all knew it. No sense in punishing him, or causing undue drama. Loan him out somewhere he can't hurt us (i.e. Fulham, Cardiff, etc.) and be done with it. Not to discount all he did for "us", but he's hardly the future, or the way forward.

Sorry I cant agree he's still got one or two more seasons in him unlike Viera who seems to be getting worse each game. I find it amazing that the club are willing to let go of a great player like Bellers but continue to persevere with the likes of Richards, Jo and RSC.

Because Viera is at the club for what he brings to the changing room. He is very level headed, talks a great deal of sense and can help the younger players.
I am gutted about Bellamy, thought he was great last season but he does have a habit of exploding. Somewhere in between this interview and the article in the Guardian lies the truth. Both sides are probably to blame but ultimately the manager has to win.

It's never fails to amaze me how fickle we are as football fans. Bellamy was without doubt one of our better players last year & was definately a fans favourite - even when Mancini dropped him for the first game.

Personally, I don't think Mancini is the man for the job, too defensive & also the first thing he seemed to do when he arrived at the club was fall out with Bellamy & Tevez - 2 of our best players.

Bold statement, but in a choice between the 2, I would rather have Bellamy in tyhe team than Mancini managing it.

FriendlyBlue said:
Did anybody else spot the rank hypocrisy of the OP? This is his comment regarding Colin Shindler on another thread... "I thought his comments were racially motivated, to be honest. And his book showed him to be an utter bore..."

Compare and contrast this comment to the title of this current thread. Beggars belief.
You've completely lost me. How does identifying someone from Wales as Welsh suggest racial undertones?

FriendlyBlue said:

if you trawl the board you will have seen that he's started more than one thread regarding his hatred of Bellamy
i think we take what the OP says with a pinch of salt

or is a subtle WUM?

Dubai Blue said:
You've completely lost me. How does identifying someone from Wales as Welsh suggest racial undertones?

Was just wondering the same - would Welsh wizzard or wonder have got a similar response?
Bit silly really ;-)

Glasgow Man City said:
It's never fails to amaze me how fickle we are as football fans. Bellamy was without doubt one of our better players last year & was definately a fans favourite - even when Mancini dropped him for the first game.

Personally, I don't think Mancini is the man for the job, too defensive & also the first thing he seemed to do when he arrived at the club was fall out with Bellamy & Tevez - 2 of our best players.

Bold statement, but in a choice between the 2, I would rather have Bellamy in tyhe team than Mancini managing it.

This season we will see if Mancini has what it takes in the premiership to match it with the big boys.

scowy68 said:
Would like to remember him for some great performances for City and the passion he dispayed when wearing a City shirt,however he's now just becoming a childish twat throwing his toys out of the pram.
Sooner he's gone the better.

Bellamy, remember, was one of only four players, I think, who had special marketing during last season - I give my all - and he has endeared himself to many fans with his committment to the cause, and for turning out, in many ways, to be very unlike the character we expected before he came, but the paragraph which catches my eye from the article is this:

The feeling at boardroom level is that Bellamy has not only been selective with the truth but has also displayed extreme nerve portraying himself as the victim when, in reality, his behaviour has been a source of concern within the club ever since Mancini replaced Mark Hughes in December.

The Grauniad have done well to get inside the boardroom(!) but even without this 'access' Bellers' behaviour on some occasions has been questionable.

I am a little concerned that we might be seeing an example of poor employer/employee relationships at work. I'd expect a little more enlightenment from MCFC.

You would think if Bellamy does not feature in Mancini's plans this season he would have been told by now.

Bellamy suggests that his lack of game time in the friendlies is tantamount to being told indirectly.

Clearly his character suggests he wants to be told face to face and at the earliest opportunity but its always unwise to raise your concerns through the press.

A good manager always tells his players one on one what he expects of them , how they fit into the team structure and why taking into account their needs and concerns.

You can agree to disagree but most people in any environment especially at such an elite level need to know where they stand , its the least they deserve no matter what level of respect they actually have for each other.

Personally I would like to hang onto Bellamy and Ireland for that matter but they will be playing smaller roles than they have in the past at least initially which is to be expected and whether they can adjust to that only they know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.