Something interesting on the odious windbag...

Re: Something interesting on the odious Welsh windbag...

Dubai Blue said:
FriendlyBlue said:
Did anybody else spot the rank hypocrisy of the OP? This is his comment regarding Colin Shindler on another thread... "I thought his comments were racially motivated, to be honest. And his book showed him to be an utter bore..."

Compare and contrast this comment to the title of this current thread. Beggars belief.
You've completely lost me. How does identifying someone from Wales as Welsh suggest racial undertones?

You don't really get it, do you?

FriendlyBlue said:
Dubai Blue said:
You've completely lost me. How does identifying someone from Wales as Welsh suggest racial undertones?

Did you gather all of that just from the bit where I said 'you've completely lost me' and then asked a question?

Well done Sherlock.

Mancity1.
Maybe Mancini has yet to decide who's in and who's not.

zeven said:
Mancity1.
Maybe Mancini has yet to decide who's in and who's not.

Its two days before the start of the season and the squad for the first two Europa Cup games has been announced.

Bellamy and Ireland do not feature in the squad and while we have until August 31 to decide on the final list of 25 I think its a fair bet that Mancini barring some last minute hiccup knows who will be on the list.

Unless Bellamy is lying it appears that at least at the time of the interview he was yet to be told whether he has a future at City or not.

Its looking more like Bellamy will be loaned out to another club before the window closes but I hope I am wrong.

I'm quite disappointed with how this has all played out. I've got a lot of time for Bellamy, a player who you can see always gives everything he's got. Even when he's not scoring he's always running and hurrying and that's more than you can say for most. I'd prefer him to be in the 25 obviously but he knows exactly what he was doing with this last round of interviews and that's too bad. He'll be out and he's helped to engineer this move with his outburst. I'll remember what he's added to this club but the simple fact is we've got better for the starting XI. I just hope he handles the exit with class and doesn't choose to take shots at the club. He might have poor things to say about Mancini but in my opinion the club and fans have given him absolute respect.

Dubai Blue said:
FriendlyBlue said:
Did you gather all of that just from the bit where I said 'you've completely lost me' and then asked a question?

Well done Sherlock.

Elementary dear Watson..... I wasn't accusing Peter Doherty of rascism, I was highlighting his hypocrisy in accusing CS of covert rascism for merely mentioning the the nationality of current and former owners of the club.

FriendlyBlue said:
Dubai Blue said:

Well done Sherlock.

Elementary dear Watson..... I wasn't accusing Peter Doherty of rascism, I was highlighting his hypocrisy in accusing CS of covert rascism for merely mentioning the the nationality of current and former owners of the club.
Thank you, that's all I wanted to know.

Remember him for his goal at the swamp, then forget him in the reserves, I wouldn't even give him the opportunity to play elsewhere as with money comes power and it sends out a message to others that if you mess with city we have the power to ruin your career, would quickly put a stop to this sort of thing.

Bellers is clearly trying to force a move, my guess to his high 5 buddies team. Prob' started off with him saying I want to leave, City telling him ok but not to Spuds, next thing he is in the press talking crap.

Could of been a great player.

baylorblue said:
I'm quite disappointed with how this has all played out. I've got a lot of time for Bellamy, a player who you can see always gives everything he's got. Even when he's not scoring he's always running and hurrying and that's more than you can say for most. I'd prefer him to be in the 25 obviously but he knows exactly what he was doing with this last round of interviews and that's too bad. He'll be out and he's helped to engineer this move with his outburst. I'll remember what he's added to this club but the simple fact is we've got better for the starting XI. I just hope he handles the exit with class and doesn't choose to take shots at the club. He might have poor things to say about Mancini but in my opinion the club and fans have given him absolute respect.

I think that is highly unlikely. He'll be all over the media when he leaves and it won't be pretty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.