Sometimes I just love, love, love Red Cafe...

BTH said:

I started reading that half an hour ago but just come around lying in the floor, I must have passed out from the shock of what I read! Rags giving a player from another club credit, and a City player at that ... I seriously can't believe it! BTH, is that really a thread slagging Hart off but you've changed the words on summet like Photoshop and you're just winding us up? I simply just can't believe it...no, I'm not having it, there's no way they've been compimentary towards a player that doesn't wear Satan on his chest!

I've heard the words "Liverpool were lucky to win all them trophies in the 70's and 80's because they had no other competition because United weren't at their best then!" "Shearer is shit!" "Fowler is shit!" "Vieira is shit!" "Henry is shit!" "Real Madrid aren't a big club!" "City have no history!" ... and I can't honestly ever remember ever hearing a compliment come out of any if their mouths, ever!

Love this one hasn't a clue about the rules
He isn't homegrown - they signed him from -- Shrewsbury was it ?

Yes we did sign him from Shrewsbury but seeing as he has been registered with the FA all his career he does indeed count as homegrown you thick rag.

scowy68 said:
Theirs a nasty,nasty rag that post messages about City on Dave skysports fanzones facebook page.He seems to be getting more obsessive about City by the day.looking at his photographs, he looks like one of those nasty men in black fella's!

Ooh scary!

"Here come the Men In Black,
they're the so called "Stretford Enders".
Here's the fearsome Men In Black,
punching birds n kids n penshners (pensioners).
They are the Men In Black,
they have fashion conscious members.
They are wearing black bin bags,
and they're a bunch of fuckin benders!!!"

danburge82 said:
BTH said:

I started reading that half an hour ago but just come around lying in the floor, I must have passed out from the shock of what I read! Rags giving a player from another club credit, and a City player at that ... I seriously can't believe it! BTH, is that really a thread slagging Hart off but you've changed the words on summet like Photoshop and you're just winding us up? I simply just can't believe it...no, I'm not having it, there's no way they've been compimentary towards a player that doesn't wear Satan on his chest!

I've heard the words "Liverpool were lucky to win all them trophies in the 70's and 80's because they had no other competition because United weren't at their best then!" "Shearer is shit!" "Fowler is shit!" "Vieira is shit!" "Henry is shit!" "Real Madrid aren't a big club!" "City have no history!" ... and I can't honestly ever remember ever hearing a compliment come out of any if their mouths, ever!

It's because most of the rags on ragcafe are foreign fans. The same ones were cheering for us against Liverpool because they don't understand or experience the intensity of our local rivalry. Most of them have never been to England let alone the swamp.

bluesyob said:
and then theres this :)
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/carlitos-306770/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/carlitos-306770/</a>

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmufc View Post
He was superb playing that role today.

Top player... Such a shame we couldn't keep him here.
You're getting carried away now.

Zamora was just as good in that role on Sunday. Arguably better.

Can u believe that this numpty believes that Zamora is better than Tevez

Lordeffingham said:
Think I'll start going onto the red cafe all the time from now on, they sound like a great bunch of people and talk so much sense, lovely, decent and intellectual conversation.

Apart from the fact they are the scumiest set of cock sucking wankers that exist outside of a Taliban cave.

Would rather lance a lepers boil and drink the puss than visit that shitpit!

Creeping lowlife bastards!

Sorry, could you explain that one to me?

I'd understand the general feeling...but did you even read the thread that was linked? The one that was full of praise(and jealousy) for a City player?

stony said:
It's because most of the rags on ragcafe are foreign fans. The same ones were cheering for us against Liverpool because they don't understand or experience the intensity of our local rivalry. Most of them have never been to England let alone the swamp.

Thats bullshit and if you posted on there you'd know that.

The vast majority of posters there were rooting for Liverpool (through gritted teeth)... although once it became apparent that you were going to win most then wanted you to embarrass them.

Buzzers said:
stony said:

Thats bullshit and if you posted on there you'd know that.

The vast majority of posters there were rooting for Liverpool (through gritted teeth)... although once it became apparent that you were going to win most then wanted you to embarrass them.
You will be pleased to know I have abandoned my quest. I couldn't stand the smell over there.

spanishblue said:
Just popped over there after reading this thread they are currently running 8 threads on there first page about us (AND WERE OBSESIVE) shall have to pop back and have a read the suspense is killing me

Yeah, we're going through a pretty embarrassing City phase, whereas a couple of years previously we were going through an even more embarrassing Liverpool one, see here - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/whats-obsession-219918/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/whats-obsession-219918/</a> .

It happens everywhere, no matter what forum you're on, no matter what supporters group it is - there's always a big proportion of them that are obsessed about their rivals. Naturally many on here will deny that, just as many on redcafe will do the same - despite having massive RAWK-dedicated threads every fecking year - but it's just how it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.