Sometimes I just love, love, love Red Cafe...

More City fans are welcome anytime mate, just dont take the piss, same as I dont here.

SittingBull
Reserve Team Player

Location: At United, we strive for perfection, and if we fail, we might just have to settle for excellence - Sir Matt Busby
Posts: 2,050 Give me a fcuking break. He is a very good player no doubt, but he isn't the kind who can produce moments of magic to win a game at the highest level. I mean, we are talking about a spineless Liverpool team who didnt even qualify for the champions league last season. Until Tevez scores regularly against the top class oppositions, then maybe we can label the worldclass on him. Till then, i still stick with Fergie's decision to relagate him to 3rd choice behind Rooney and Berba 2 seasons ago.

p/s: He scored a tap in and a penalty. Even Darren Bent can score goals with the kind of midfield support Man City is providing.

moment of magic-ushited v west ham and west ham win thanks to erm... a moment of magic.

Buzzers said:
More City fans are welcome anytime mate, just dont take the piss, same as I dont here.
Whatever floats your boat. I just get a very strong feeling of wrongness and come running back to my comfort zone.

I haven't been on that RC site before, but that thread about Hart is very complimentary to the lads. I know a few decent rags, granted I know a lot more that aren't, but I don't class the rags in the local giving me shit when they're on the box as proper supporters. The lads who I know that do go regularly are clued up and down to Earth in the main. We have our section of idiots, as do all clubs.

Brwned said:
Lordeffingham said:
Think I'll start going onto the red cafe all the time from now on, they sound like a great bunch of people and talk so much sense, lovely, decent and intellectual conversation.

Apart from the fact they are the scumiest set of cock sucking wankers that exist outside of a Taliban cave.

Would rather lance a lepers boil and drink the puss than visit that shitpit!

Creeping lowlife bastards!

Sorry, could you explain that one to me?

I'd understand the general feeling...but did you even read the thread that was linked? The one that was full of praise(and jealousy) for a City player?

Sorry my felings appear to need additional explanation, but here goes:

The first couple of lines were in fact my poor attempt at sarcasm.

The remainder was just a snippet of the contempt I hold against every single one of the rag turds.

The post itself, was designed to suggest no matter what that shower want to say, whether good, bad or indifferent, is of no consequence and that before I would want any form of praise from a red, I'd rather pimp my own mother, or several other unmentionable things.

OK?

Lordeffingham said:
Brwned said:

I'd understand the general feeling...but did you even read the thread that was linked? The one that was full of praise(and jealousy) for a City player?

The remainder was just a snippet of the contempt I hold against every single one of the rag turds.

The post itself, was designed to suggest no matter what that shower want to say, whether good, bad or indifferent, is of no consequence and that before I would want any form of praise from a red, I'd rather pimp my own mother, or several other unmentionable things.

OK?

I see you don't believe in tarring everyone with the same brush then! And I take it from your comments that you don't have any family or friends whatsoever that support them?!

Lordeffingham said:
Brwned said:

OK?

That sounds incredibly dull - so your whole footballing experience begins and ends with City?

M18CTID said:
Lordeffingham said:

OK?

I see you don't believe in tarring everyone with the same brush then! And I take it from your comments that you don't have any family or friends whatsoever that support them?!

God, I'm doing a lot of appologising today, but sorry if anyone feels my emotions when I have my City Hat on are a bit extreme.
It's just a problem I seem to have being so fanatical when seeing, looking, reading, talking anything City, but look on the bright side, I am not authorised to carry a firearm so not likely to affect any innocent people.

I do know and am unfortunate enough to be related distantly to some reds, just means they aren't afforded the same courtesy and affection, that other people/animals in my life are.

Lordeffingham said:
M18CTID said:

God, I'm doing a lot of appologising today, but sorry if anyone feels my emotions when I have my City Hat on are a bit extreme.
It's just a problem I seem to have being so fanatical when seeing, looking, reading, talking anything City, but look on the bright side, I am not authorised to carry a firearm so not likely to affect any innocent people.

I do know and am unfortunate enough to be related distantly to some reds, just means they aren't afforded the same courtesy and affection, that other people/animals in my life are.

No need to apologise. We can all be partisan regarding the club we support - I've been guilty of bitter blue rantings in the past.

I just felt that you were generalising way too much about their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.