Sometimes I just love, love, love Red Cafe...

Another twat that doesn't know what he's talking about?

:)

Seriously, why waste your time? I'm a Utd supporter, I only registered here for serious discussion, hard to get it most of the time though.

tommyducks said:
I am only allowed on the "newbie" forum at the mo. What are the chances of me getting enough posts to become a full member? Not great, I fear.

You've no chance of that - I've been stuck in the Newbie forum for over a year and that's posting as a blue. If you're going to pretend you're one of them you'll get sussed out before long.

And besides, I agree with Buzzers - posing as a fan of another club is pretty naff really, not to mention a sign of weakness. We've seen it enough times on here with reds trying to pull a fast one and claiming to be blues. I'm sure you're capable of going on there as a blue and discussing things constructively with them. I get along with the sensible posters on there no problem. As for the numpties over there, I never hesitate to tell them what I think of their opinions.

Buzzers said:
Another twat that doesn't know what he's talking about?

:)

Seriously, why waste your time? I'm a Utd supporter, I only registered here for serious discussion, hard to get it most of the time though.
I'm only having a laugh. Tbh I am losing interest already, but just think it would be great if someone had the patience and discipline to become a well-respected regular and then drop the big one.

A sleeper if you like!

Lordeffingham said:
Think I'll start going onto the red cafe all the time from now on, they sound like a great bunch of people and talk so much sense, lovely, decent and intellectual conversation.

Apart from the fact they are the scumiest set of cock sucking wankers that exist outside of a Taliban cave.

Would rather lance a lepers boil and drink the puss than visit that shitpit!

Creeping lowlife bastards!

Look Lord.....Why don't you just stop beating around the bush and just say what you mean?

M18CTID said:
tommyducks said:
I am only allowed on the "newbie" forum at the mo. What are the chances of me getting enough posts to become a full member? Not great, I fear.

You've no chance of that - I've been stuck in the Newbie forum for over a year and that's posting as a blue. If you're going to pretend you're one of them you'll get sussed out before long.

And besides, I agree with Buzzers - posing as a fan of another club is pretty naff really, not to mention a sign of weakness. We've seen it enough times on here with reds trying to pull a fast one and claiming to be blues. I'm sure you're capable of going on there as a blue and discussing things constructively with them. I get along with the sensible posters on there no problem. As for the numpties over there, I never hesitate to tell them what I think of their opinions.
Constructive discussion with a rag? Fook that!

To anyone who goes on dead cafe regularly, rather you than me. I always feel I should have a bath in disinfectant whenever I follow a link to have a look.

I'm only interested in what Man City do. I take a passing interest in some other clubs (Prem/Championship, etc), but I couldn't give a crocodile's colon what those detestable bastards do.

tommyducks said:

Yes, you're far better only ever talking to people who support the same club as you.

KentBlue said:
To anyone who goes on dead cafe regularly, rather you than me. I always feel I should have a bath in disinfectant whenever I follow a link to have a look.

I'm only interested in what Man City do. I take a passing interest in some other clubs (Prem/Championship, etc), but I couldn't give a crocodile's colon what those detestable bastards do.
Seriously? You wouldn't mind whether they won the league or got relegated?

tommyducks said:
M18CTID said:

PMSL. You're not for turning on this are you?!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:56 am --<br /><br />
KentBlue said:

Each to their own mate. I'm off to Costco later as I need to stock up on the disinfectant ;)

"It says it all about how poor a game it was that sky's highlights show now just got through 30 minutes in 30 seconds."

that from someone with 10,000 posts

Knob endz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.