#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

To be fair they were unlucky , I thought all 5 goal were dubious and there clearly was an agenda by the ref.

Little Olie will dust himself down and get back to work on the training ground and sort this tiny blip out.

It was fun while it lasted......does he get the boot before the Derby?
I hope we get the chance to apply the coup de gras as a final kick in the balls goodbye to the useless noddy faced clown.

To be fair they were unlucky , I thought all 5 goal were dubious and there clearly was an agenda by the ref.

Little Olie will dust himself down and get back to work on the training ground and sort this tiny blip out.
I certainly hope so - you do know that a good laugh each day is good for the heart.

All this talk of who'll take over and it ends with a manager who has never managed a top club, well that just proves it's pointless changing, Olé still hasn't managed a top club.

Hopeful he'll be insitu still next week even after the sneaky part board meeting, the rags can't do anything 'honestly', as spurs should be good to help out which in turn should keep him there for our match.

Yesterday was similar to Atalanta, it was a battle, some you win some you lose....it's the war that counts.

All that money spent, local Manchester lad, quirky accent to appeal to the worldwide fanbase, bleeds the raggy way, even his eyes were red in the postmatch interview.

He here, he's there, he's here to fucking stay, Olé Sol, Olé Sol.

#SOO

It was fun while it lasted......does he get the boot before the Derby?
I hope we get the chance to apply the coup de gras as a final kick in the balls goodbye to the useless noddy faced clown.
Id personally be happy with Ole's sacking as long a one of the Neville Brothers got the job.
Maybe both of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.