#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

If they are insistent on sacking him…….

If they can get him out of house arrest and there’s no other females within 300 yards.

Fuck me, you lot are so happy when the bastards win yet now you're pissed off when they get shafted.
Today is the perfect day for SOO: They've lost but there are plenty of excuses to keep him in the job.
1) - Losing to Dipperpool is no disgrace as they are the media go-to team when the rags are failing.
2) The first four goals had lucky bounces somewhere in the build up.
3) The fifth was offside. Well Salad was in so much space it looked like he was goal-hanging and that's what the offside law was designed to stop.
4) Chronic Aldo's goal was only a little bit offside so it should have counted according to the version of the laws usually applied there.
5) Pigbag's red card was very harsh because players at certain clubs are allowed to go in studs first.
See, loads of reasons in support of the garden gnome and no points either.

That’s be a shame. Especially when he’s so close to achieving what he set out to do. (apparently)
I find this baffling. Does anybody know what ole actually set out to do and how close he was to achieving it?

I think they were close to achieving a League Cup final once, but got knocked out in the semi final? Maybe that was it?

I find this baffling. Does anybody know what ole actually set out to do and how close he was to achieving it?

I think they were close to achieving a League Cup final once, but got knocked out in the semi final? Maybe that was it?
The losers cup? Got to that final and lost 56-55 on pens.

well no smoke signals wafting from the rafters at swampvill,all a good sign,if we get through the day with no rumblings or vultures circling above then we may just well get away here with Ole firmly still in controll
If it gets to 2.30pm (us stock exchange opening), he’s there at least another week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.