Sorry about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
york away to this! said:
as prodigal son, are you aware that in your absence...

a) gratuitous pics have been removed
b) Isco is a dead cert to sign in the summer
c) KFC have banned christians from their restaurants

I don't think there's anything else you may have missed...
Phil Collins has passed away as well.

RIP Phil

dronefromsector7g said:
york away to this! said:

RIP Phil

Gosh, that is sad news.

R.I.P

dronefromsector7g said:
york away to this! said:

RIP Phil

The gratuitous pics? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ugh, Isco...

As for Phil, we'll never forget.

101toMR said:
I haven't got a clue what this thread is about or the players involved.
<Exits stage left before I stick my finger in the waiting plug socket>
It's about a poster who was banned for being abusive too often. However he was honest with us, admitted he'd been a dick and asked to come back on promising to behave himself. So we agreed.

Certainly a more honest course of action than than hiding behind a network of proxy servers as some banned users do and using yet other usernames they've set up to try to cause trouble. While they're also slagging the place off on other forums and enjoying posting misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, anti-semitic and all sorts of other abuse about posters on here, which is what they got banned for in the first place.

Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:
It's about a poster who was banned for being abusive too often. However he was honest with us, admitted he'd been a dick and asked to come back on promising to behave himself. So we agreed.

Certainly a more honest course of action than than hiding behind a network of proxy servers as some banned users do and using yet other usernames they've set up to try to cause trouble. While they're also slagging the place off on other forums and enjoying posting misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, anti-semitic and all sorts of other abuse about posters on here, which is what they got banned for in the first place.

Now that's an explanation that explains it all isn't it?
To be honest I haven't seen much trouble on here which is refreshing from an internet forum.
And it DOES explain the anger from some of the posters who post here who have accused me of being someone with a rappers name.
Thanks for the heads up mate.

Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:

So that's what's hapenned to TMQ, Bozo & ADJ.

101toMR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:

To be honest I haven't seen much trouble on here which is refreshing from an internet forum.
And it DOES explain the anger from some of the posters who post here who have accused me of being someone with a rappers name.

Give it up Daz you've been rumbled

karen7 said:
101toMR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Give it up Daz you've been rumbled

Rumbled for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.