Sorry about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
101toMR said:
karen7 said:
101toMR said:
Now that's an explanation that explains it all isn't it?
To be honest I haven't seen much trouble on here which is refreshing from an internet forum.
And it DOES explain the anger from some of the posters who post here who have accused me of being someone with a rappers name.
Thanks for the heads up mate.

Give it up Daz you've been rumbled

Rumbled for what?

LOL
You must have a very dull life if the highlight is causing trouble on a football forum

How am I causing trouble?
And for the last time I am not daz.
You have to have a sad life if you spend so much energy playing cluedo and losing every time.

101toMR said:
You have to have a sad life if you spend so much energy playing cluedo and losing every time.
Interesting. If you've nothing to hide then why are you posting using proxy servers? Except for a few posts where you didn't.

Unlike Seosa, you haven't got the balls to admit who you really are, which is a nasty, abusive racist who hides behind his keyboard and proxy servers and pretends he's someone else.

Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:
Interesting. If you've nothing to hide then why are you posting using proxy servers? Except for a few posts where you didn't.

Unlike Seosa, you haven't got the balls to admit who you really are, which is a nasty, abusive racist who hides behind his keyboard and proxy servers and pretends he's someone else.

I am a nasty abusive racist?
Where did that come from?

karen7 said:
101toMR said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
It's about a poster who was banned for being abusive too often. However he was honest with us, admitted he'd been a dick and asked to come back on promising to behave himself. So we agreed.

Certainly a more honest course of action than than hiding behind a network of proxy servers as some banned users do and using yet other usernames they've set up to try to cause trouble. While they're also slagging the place off on other forums and enjoying posting misogynistic, racist, xenophobic, anti-semitic and all sorts of other abuse about posters on here, which is what they got banned for in the first place.

To be honest I haven't seen much trouble on here which is refreshing from an internet forum.
And it DOES explain the anger from some of the posters who post here who have accused me of being someone with a rappers name.

What was that clowns original username? Been bugging me for days now.

stonerblue said:
karen7 said:
101toMR said:

What was that clowns original username? Been bugging me for days now.

Dazdon

You might as well delete my account the sheep are circling and now there is a mod asking a poster who he is and being abusive.
That's pretty sad isn't it?

Prestwich_Blue said:
101toMR said:

If you're so sure he is a 'nasty, abusive, racist' why don't you ban him?

Has he done something under this current username to warrant these types of accusations? If he has then ban him, if not, let him be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.