souness

Souness is just like the rest of the City haters, how dare we break up the monopoly of the rags, dippers, arse n Chelsea in winning trophies and league titles... Fuck the lot of em, the next 25 years is Blue, they better get used to it... !

Blue Til Death said:
Souness is just like the rest of the City haters, how dare we break up the monopoly of the rags, dippers, arse n Chelsea in winning trophies and league titles... Fuck the lot of em, the next 25 years is Blue, they better get used to it... !

I'll take that. Hope I'm still around to see it :)

de niro said:
Blue Til Death said:

So do I Bill, you and me both mate.. ;-)

de niro said:
Blue Til Death said:

I have seen you mate, no fucking chance of that!

Souness says what he thinks, at least you get more value out of him than Redknapp or Quinn who are both shit scared to have an opinion.

He isn't a City fan. I listened to his comments and he said City have the best squad and should win the league.

We wouldn't have won that game without YaYa. But we have him and we did.

I wasn't overly impressed with the performance, but we got the job done and move on.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Souness says what he thinks, at least you get more value out of him than Redknapp or Quinn who are both shit scared to have an opinion.

He isn't a City fan. I listened to his comments and he said City have the best squad and should win the league.

We wouldn't have won that game without YaYa. But we have him and we did.

I wasn't overly impressed with the performance, but we got the job done and move on.

Agreed but there has been plenty of times this year when Suarez has almost single handedly won games for liverpool but this is never mentioned... To be expected from Souness I suppose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.