South Africa

^^^^^^^^^^^^This

I can honestly say I have never met anyone who has visited and said, "That was shit I'm not going theer again"

Danish Blue said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^This

I can honestly say I have never met anyone who has visited and said, "That was shit I'm not going theer again"
Well, that was unfortunate!!!! Your 'this' has failed I'm afraid!!

As for South Africa, I went last year, I was on Safari which also took me to Zambia and Botswana. Kruger was excellent, as were a couple of private reserves we went into, however the tour ended in Johannesburg which I can happily say I will never be going to again, I hated the place, I found it a very intimidating and quite scary place to be.

Matty said:
Danish Blue said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^This

Well, that was unfortunate!!!! Your 'this' has failed I'm afraid!!

As for South Africa, I went last year, I was on Safari which also took me to Zambia and Botswana. Kruger was excellent, as were a couple of private reserves we went into, however the tour ended in Johannesburg which I can happily say I will never be going to again, I hated the place, I found it a very intimidating and quite scary place to be.

Thankfully Joburg is not South Africa!

Any big cities around the world are fucking crap mate.

Glad you enjoyed the real SA though

Ticket For Schalke said:
Danish Blue said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^This

What games you gettin to DB??

not sure until the Cape town/Pitersburg confusion is sorted out. Im about an hour and a half from Cape Town so ideally that one

I saw the ground there not long ago and it looks fantastic and work appears to be going well. as BlueinSA has said the one up his way is still a building site i hoping it will be in CT. As for the Joburg comments, I should have been specific, SA minus Joburg I was refering to.

Danish Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Danish Blue said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^This

not sure until the Cape town/Pitersburg confusion is sorted out. Im about an hour and a half from Cape Town so ideally that one

I saw the ground there not long ago and it looks fantastic and work appears to be going well. as BlueinSA has said the one up his way is still a building site i hoping it will be in CT. As for the Joburg comments, I should have been specific, SA minus Joburg I was refering to.

Theres no game in cape town no more,been changed to piccollo pizza or summet,blueinsa knows!!

Danish Blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Danish Blue said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^This

Its definatley Polokwane DB sorry mate, its being played at the old stadium! If you fancy a trip up mate i will gladly sort you out with accomodation mate!

You can return the favour next time im in Hermanus....oh....wait.....hang on.....lol

Id love to have a look up there, I have been meaning to for some time. Just dont think its going to be now unfortunately. Read a book a while back about South African history and some of the more colourful people including Konrad Van Buys, he sounded like a right character. I believe Buysdorp isnt far from Polokwane?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.